AXVs: Official Discussion Thread

Started by Colliwobblers, August 23, 2012, 01:44:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BB67th

Well, we are almost at the end of our season, and so that means our Awards Night is coming up. I'd like to hold it before the Grand Final, preferably in the week leading up to it, like Brownlow Night.

This would be in two weeks time, and I would be fine with holding it anytime from the Monday, the 25th of August, to the Thursday, the 28th of August.

I hope we can get as many coaches around as possible. It is a great CW Medal Count, and there are plenty of other awards to give out. Please post here what night would be most preferable for you to have the awards night, and we will see what we can work out.

Memphistopheles

Quote from: BB67th on August 12, 2014, 05:38:13 PM
Well, we are almost at the end of our season, and so that means our Awards Night is coming up. I'd like to hold it before the Grand Final, preferably in the week leading up to it, like Brownlow Night.

This would be in two weeks time, and I would be fine with holding it anytime from the Monday, the 25th of August, to the Thursday, the 28th of August.

I hope we can get as many coaches around as possible. It is a great CW Medal Count, and there are plenty of other awards to give out. Please post here what night would be most preferable for you to have the awards night, and we will see what we can work out.

Tuesday night is probably the best for me.

Nails

Quote from: Memphistopheles on August 12, 2014, 07:56:23 PM

Tuesday night is probably the best for me.
this

Nige

SydneyRox

I dont have a preferred but will struggle to log on much before 7/7.30 WA time any night.

Justin Bieber

If anyone wants good players, hit me up with an offer, don't expect me to make the offer.

Jay

Quote from: whatlez on August 13, 2014, 11:25:40 AM
If anyone wants good players, hit me up with an offer, don't expect me to make the offer.
Would help if you could make the effort to reply to PMs

elephants

Quote from: Jayman on August 13, 2014, 12:25:12 PM
#tension

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Jayman on August 13, 2014, 12:25:12 PM

shower I overlooked it... Umm I'll reply now.

Memphistopheles

It would be good if you/people in general could reply to offers with a counter rather than just saying no I don't think so.

Tell me who you like and I'll adapt!

PS - Delicious could be heading away from Taiwan after just one season so if you're interested let me know!

Ricochet

Quote from: Nails on August 13, 2014, 12:36:28 AM

Any of those nights should be ok for me

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Memphistopheles on August 13, 2014, 05:44:14 PM

It would be good if you/people in general could reply to offers with a counter rather than just saying no I don't think so.

Tell me who you like and I'll adapt!

PS - Delicious could be heading away from Taiwan after just one season so if you're interested let me know!
I'm sorry Memph, but your players don't interest me. Not one. Also when I'm on my phone, I cannot scroll through multiple tabs so it's hard.

Jroo

Quote from: Ricochet on August 13, 2014, 05:45:05 PM
Quote from: Nails on August 13, 2014, 12:36:28 AM

Any of those nights should be ok for me

BB67th

Here are the updated Finals Ladders. Apologies for the late update.

SENIORS

RESERVES

Also, as some of you may have noticed, this year we are trying something different by having all the XV counts and M0nty Medal on the one night. This will be next Tuesday, the 26th of August. I believe at this stage that all counts are going to be held in The Front Bar, but I'm still not quite sure on that. Not sure how well it will work, but something different to try this year.

So all of you have no excuse not to be on for awards night. I want to see a big AXV turnout so we can celebrate the first Colliwobblers Medal properly!

nostradamus

I'll have to give my apologies in advance BB, I have 8-ball comp every Tuesday night so wont be there for medal night  :(