AXVs: Official Discussion Thread

Started by Colliwobblers, August 23, 2012, 01:44:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ricochet

Quote from: Ricochet on July 09, 2014, 09:19:23 AM
Quote from: elephants on July 08, 2014, 01:48:17 PM
We salute you sir Gary. Everyone at KL hopes your recovery is as speedy as your ability to pump out double-tons!
#AXVs
next year...

:'(

Ricochet

Goodbye Ablett, goodbye premiership?

Enter Shane Savage #theSaviour #betterthanablett

elephants

Shane Savage has kicked more goals for the Saints and Hawks than Ablett ever will.

Savage > Ablett

Ricochet

elephants

Shane Savage? Pfft.

#ShaneSaviour

Adamant

Finally get Mitchell back and now Walker is gone for the rest of the season. :(

Nige

Wouldn't mind Dan Hannebery and Michael Hibberd back.

Particularly Hanners, because Polec and Ebert have gone full potato recently.

Memphistopheles

Can we get a trade discussion thread for 2015 going soon BB?

To keep those of us interested who won't be playing in finals :P

Noz

Beau Maister becomes this 3rd Gazelle player to retire after Dean Cox and Nick Maxwell call it a day.

Tom Mitchell may as well retire too.

elephants

Quote from: Noz on July 22, 2014, 07:14:15 PM
Beau Maister becomes this 3rd Gazelle player to retire after Dean Cox and Nick Maxwell call it a day.

Since he's so close to retirement, you may as well trade him to the Crocs ;)

BB67th

I've already had Mitch Clark and Tom Williams retire. LRT and Quinten Lynch certainties to add to that list.

I will be going away on Thursday and won't be online until Sunday at some stage. I won't be around for when lockout occurs, but I trust that everyone will play by the rules and get through the rolling lockout alright. Scores may also be a bit late after this weekend.

And a trade discussion thread sounds like a great idea. I will make a proper one next week at some stage once I get back.

Noz

Quote from: elephants on July 22, 2014, 07:25:57 PM

Sam Fisher, Adam Goodes and Brad Sewell will probably retire as well.

Unless he goes to Carlton Titch will be up for grabs.

Memphistopheles

Quote from: Noz on July 22, 2014, 10:25:32 PM
Quote from: elephants on July 22, 2014, 07:25:57 PM

Sam Fisher, Adam Goodes and Brad Sewell will probably retire as well.

Unless he goes to Carlton Titch will be up for grabs.

Yes please!

BB67th

Here they are, the Finals Trees!

I just love this time of year. Nothing better than finals football, especially in the AXV!!

SENIORS

RESERVES

I hope that everyone not in finals keeps themselves active on the board over the next month, always great to have some discussion around. Maybe get around a team that you'd like to see win.

Personally I'm backing KL to take out the premiership this year, but can it be done without Ablett?

Stay tuned over the next few weeks as well for details on our Awards Night, where the first CW Medal will be held. I've already done the votes, and let me tell you it is a cracker of a count, can't wait to share it with you all!

I'll be making the Trade Discussion Thread later on tonight, and I will also be finalising details for end of year trade and draft periods soon too.

Jroo

Good stuff BB.
Quick question, what happens to teams upside the 8, who are playing reserve finals? Do they name an XV?