AXVs: Official Discussion Thread

Started by Colliwobblers, August 23, 2012, 01:44:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nails

Quote from: Ricochet on March 26, 2014, 01:24:39 AM
I would have thought it would be like an older player retiring and we didn't get compo picks for them last year.
Maybe if it happened before the season started, but it wouldn't be fair now.
Sorry mate

Jroo

Quote from: Nails on March 26, 2014, 01:49:18 AM
I would have thought it would be like an older player retiring and we didn't get compo picks for them last year.
Sorry mate

Rusty00

Sooooo........speaking of Round 2 team lodgement threads.......... :P

BB67th

Quote from: JROO8 on March 26, 2014, 09:12:52 AM
Sorry mate
Yep, this is how it will work. Garlett will have to stay on your list until the end of your year when you can delist him Memph. Sorry about that.

And the long mentioned thread for round 2 will go up later tonight.

Memphistopheles

Quote from: BB67th on March 26, 2014, 06:20:55 PM
Sorry mate
Yep, this is how it will work. Garlett will have to stay on your list until the end of your year when you can delist him Memph. Sorry about that.

Can I put him on the LTI list then to upgrade a rookie (if any of them look like playing?)

Justin Bieber

This sucks.... I don't know who to play out of Lewis, Wines, Redden, Barlow, S. Selwood, Boak and Shiels with Whitfield and Shiel on the reserves :(

Noz

Quote from: whatlez on March 27, 2014, 07:14:37 PM
This sucks.... I don't know who to play out of Lewis, Wines, Redden, Barlow, S. Selwood, Boak and Shiels with Whitfield and Shiel on the reserves :(

I don't know who to play out of Watson, Kennedy, Mundy, Duncan, Ball, Ellis, Cunnington, Viney, Stokes,

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Noz on March 27, 2014, 07:23:47 PM

I don't know who to play out of Watson, Kennedy, Mundy, Duncan, Ball, Ellis, Cunnington, Viney, Stokes,
I wouldn't consider Viney or Ellis. So not sure if you were trying to actually get help making a decision or are just trying to show how strong your mids are.

Noz

Quote from: whatlez on March 27, 2014, 07:28:28 PM

I wouldn't consider Viney or Ellis. So not sure if you were trying to actually get help making a decision or are just trying to show how strong your mids are.

A little bit from column A, Little bit from column B

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Noz on March 27, 2014, 07:33:13 PM

You've pretty much got the same as me, 7 or 8 really strong mids who should be on field, but cannot fit them all. Almost put Redden as emg.

Noz

Quote from: whatlez on March 27, 2014, 07:38:23 PM
Quote from: Noz on March 27, 2014, 07:33:13 PM

You've pretty much got the same as me, 7 or 8 really strong mids who should be on field, but cannot fit them all. Almost put Redden as emg.

Yeah it sucks having a strong midfield, For example last week i had both Duncan and Ball as emergencies and together they pulled out 280

Nails

It's awesome.

Won us Euros premiership probs

Come finals time due to other teams having lacklustre midfield depth they're stuck playing 80 average (AXVs score) depth midfielders while you're playing your depth mid who averages 110

Memphistopheles

Is there going to be a Round 2 match thread?

BB67th

Quote from: Memphistopheles on March 27, 2014, 06:35:13 PM
Quote from: BB67th on March 26, 2014, 06:20:55 PM
Sorry mate

Can I put him on the LTI list then to upgrade a rookie (if any of them look like playing?)
Our rule is that a player can go on your LTI if he goes on a club's LTI.

Seeing has he has not been placed on the LTI I would say no.

Ricochet

Whats the ruling on naming un-named players to loophole?