AXVs: Official Discussion Thread

Started by Colliwobblers, August 23, 2012, 01:44:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ricochet

SydneyRox

I have nothing to fear from crocs, Vipers will be so far in front they will never see me

8)

BB67th

The round one team submission thread is up!

Make sure you check it out so you are sure on details for lockouts and also read over the rules so you are sure how the utilities and emergencies work.

I believe the coaches that have bans currently return on Thursday, so everything is set for the new season!

BB67th

With the reserves comp starting up, everyone gets to name their own reserves side. For now, it will just be referred to as 'Your Side Reserves" but I will change that once you come up with a name for your side.

Be creative, but make sure that it relates to the location of your team in some way.

SydneyRox

Rusty00

Quote from: BB67th on March 11, 2014, 07:20:08 PM
With the reserves comp starting up, everyone gets to name their own reserves side. For now, it will just be referred to as 'Your Side Reserves" but I will change that once you come up with a name for your side.

Be creative, but make sure that it relates to the location of your team in some way.
Do we name this in the weekly team submission thread or will there be a separate thread for reserves teams?

BB67th

Quote from: Rusty00 on March 11, 2014, 09:51:39 PM

Do we name this in the weekly team submission thread or will there be a separate thread for reserves teams?
No need to submit a reserves side. The way I plan to run it is all players who score that are not named in your game day 18 will score for you. I can source this scores easily. Quite open to other suggestions of running it though.

Rusty00

Quote from: BB67th on March 11, 2014, 10:00:21 PM
Quote from: Rusty00 on March 11, 2014, 09:51:39 PM

No need to submit a reserves side. The way I plan to run it is all players who score that are not named in your game day 18 will score for you. I can source this scores easily. Quite open to other suggestions of running it though.
That's fine by me. I think I'd run out of time to name a reserves team each week as well as all the other fantasy comps I'm in ;)

Ricochet

Quote from: SydneyRox on March 10, 2014, 01:15:05 PM
I have nothing to fear from crocs, Vipers will be so far in front they will never see me

8)

The Crocs will have their revenge...

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Ricochet on March 13, 2014, 12:59:54 PM
Quote from: SydneyRox on March 10, 2014, 01:15:05 PM

8)

The Crocs will have their revenge...

Get off me.

Ricochet

Dragging you in mate. Look you're buckling at the knees

Crocs > Elephants

Noz

Jroo

Is using the captain loophole still a no-go?

BB67th

Quote from: JROO8 on March 13, 2014, 06:47:43 PM
Is using the captain loophole still a no-go?
Yep, no-go with the captaincy loophole.

KoopKicka

what about the regular loophole?