Enright 165
Sidey 157
Pendles 132 (in 2 and a bit quarters)
Taylor 122
Caddy 108
Grundy 88

#lookoutboys  ;)

Cam Guthrie...That is all :)

Varcoe was handy as well. Also I didn't watch the game but can anyone tell me what happened to Jesse Stringer. Thought he was listed as a sub but didn't seem to play at all?

Nige

Quote from: Ricochet on February 13, 2014, 02:13:30 PM
I know there was only a little bit of talk of a Preseason Comp but I think I could put my hand up to run something if we wanted.  Just need some input as to how we want to run it
Does the fact that you're boys had a good night last night have anything to do with this?  ;) :o :P

Ricochet

Quote from: NigeyS on February 13, 2014, 03:41:40 PM
I know there was only a little bit of talk of a Preseason Comp but I think I could put my hand up to run something if we wanted.  Just need some input as to how we want to run it
Does the fact that you're boys had a good night last night have anything to do with this?  ;) :o :P
Haha I've actually been waiting for it to crank up for a while

Memphistopheles

Quote from: Ricochet on February 13, 2014, 03:50:21 PM

I'm really not fussed if we run this retrospectively for Round 1 as well.

I don't like the Worlds 'entire' squad method as some people will have a lot more players playing that others.

I think we should just pick a team as per usual asap and submit it (players who have already played are allowed to be chosen given the lateness of starting this). Or we could take everyone's best XV (rather than their squad) from week 1 and roll with that.

Ricochet

Quote from: Memphistopheles on February 13, 2014, 04:07:00 PM
Quote from: Ricochet on February 13, 2014, 03:50:21 PM

I'm really not fussed if we run this retrospectively for Round 1 as well.

I don't like the Worlds 'entire' squad method as some people will have a lot more players playing that others.

I think we should just pick a team as per usual asap and submit it (players who have already played are allowed to be chosen given the lateness of starting this). Or we could take everyone's best XV (rather than their squad) from week 1 and roll with that.
Only issue with naming 15 is that teams aren't released all at once which could get messy.

SydneyRox

BXVs have one running, normal team conditions with 5 emerg. Still not 100% even with some teams favouring the NAB and others not risking players, but as close as you can get IMO

The bxv preseason cup will have 3 rounds, played over the nab challenge and friendlies. We will use DT scoring, unless Stadium sport or whatever site we use have preseason scores. In the last round, the to teams with the highest overall scores will play off in the Grand Final, while the other teams will play friendly matches.

Rules
- There will be rolling lockout
- The teams will be the same as during the normal season but you may name up to 5 emergencies

The Lockouts
Round 1: Wednesday Feb 12
Round 2: Friday Feb 21
Round 3: Sunday March 2 (Grand Final)

BB67th

I think a pre-season comp would be great if Ric wants to run it.

I would probably be in favour of having all players in your team score because of the way that NAB Cup teams are picked. But I will leave all the rules and how it is run to Ric.

Ricochet

I actually think some of the "younger" teams could have more playing than the establish teams as kids will be given more of a go. Obviously its not perfect but I think full squads are the way to go

Ricochet

Justin Bieber

The grammar of Nigel is flawed :o

Nige

Quote from: whatlez on February 13, 2014, 10:09:49 PM
The grammar of Nigel is flawed :o
Haha shower. I did something similar yesterday. Started typing something, changed my wording, and didn't re-read it.  :P

BB67th

Quick reminder that the trade period ends tonight.

Get any last minute trades in quick.

JBs-Hawks

If anyone wants Mumford, Hodge or Wells, i just want younger players! If Mumford is involved i will need a younger ruckman.

Justin Bieber

Quote from: JBs-Hawks on February 14, 2014, 08:32:24 PM
If anyone wants Mumford, Hodge or Wells, i just want younger players! If Mumford is involved i will need a younger ruckman.
Hickey or longer?

Noz