AXVs: Official Discussion Thread

Started by Colliwobblers, August 23, 2012, 01:44:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JBs-Hawks

Quote from: Ricochet on November 27, 2013, 12:15:12 PM
Some are leaked sooner though. Last year heaps got leaked and mostly the important ones

If you need rookie picks to fix your dpp changes you got problems ::)

kilbluff1985

You could ask them on twitter last year like what position is Sam Mitchell etc

RidleyU

Quote from: Memphistopheles on November 27, 2013, 12:15:46 PM
Quote from: Ricochet on November 27, 2013, 12:11:38 PM
Quote from: Toga on November 27, 2013, 12:08:49 PM
Quote from: Ricochet on November 27, 2013, 11:57:44 AM
So no-one else likes the idea of waiting til next week for positional changes to be leaked/positions of rookies to be also released?

When are DPP changes officially announced?
Rids said in the next couple of days. Last year was 28th-29th.

Did they announce the full dpp changes or just leak some then though? I would have though you wouldn't be able to see all the changes until the game actually opened.

All changes will be available with the release of DT.

Guys like Luffy and PeteJank will do some twitter leaks. Last year Luffy had people tweeting him for a period of an hour or so at selected times and he supplied the leaks. Freako will also be doing leaks this year.

Justin Bieber

Quote from: JBs-Hawks on November 27, 2013, 12:17:06 PM
Some are leaked sooner though. Last year heaps got leaked and mostly the important ones

Well with some of the high rookie picks being valuable, it would make a difference

Ricochet

Gibbs getting def status, Savage and Wellingham getting fwd status. No matter how confident I am I would like to know these for sure before using R6.

Memphistopheles

Quote from: Ricochet on November 27, 2013, 12:21:47 PM

Gibbs getting def status, Savage and Wellingham getting fwd status. No matter how confident I am I would like to know these for sure before using R6.

There's a trade period after this draft though to fix things up. Although a lot of clubs have used all their list movements already. I knew it wouldn't bother me so I did all my trades already. Clubs in contention though should have thought about this though.

Wellingham should def get forward status not sure on the others there Ric.

Ricochet

Yeh but its so much more harder and more expensive to trade to fix dpp problems.

Just checked and they released 37ish major positional changes on the 29th-30th of November last year as DT Leaks. And then heaps more than that the next week. Surely we can wait a few more days for just the major changes, whats the rush? Other comps haven't even finished their national drafts yet

Toga

Thing is though if not all player positions are released is it worth waiting for? Idk I guess it doesn't really bother me either way I'm just not sure it's worth waiting if it's not the official release date.

KoopKicka

Quote from: Toga on November 27, 2013, 12:32:34 PM
Thing is though if not all player positions are released is it worth waiting for? Idk I guess it doesn't really bother me either way I'm just not sure it's worth waiting if it's not the official release date.

No its not, there is also the question that what if the guys dont leak the player we want? Will we then protest to wait till the next leaks? No, do it now, fix it later, shouldve thought about this guys.

Toga

Yeah that's what I mean Koop. I'm sweating it as to whether McVeigh will get DPP - what if Gibbs' position is leaked but McVeigh's isn't?

Not that positional changes will have much of an effect on my drafting though tbh, as JB said you'd want your team pretty sorted before the rookie draft comes into play as it's more a list filler than anything in most cases.

Memphistopheles

Quote from: Ricochet on November 27, 2013, 12:31:49 PM
Yeh but its so much more harder and more expensive to trade to fix dpp problems.

Just checked and they released 37ish major positional changes on the 29th-30th of November last year as DT Leaks. And then heaps more than that the next week. Surely we can wait a few more days for just the major changes, whats the rush? Other comps haven't even finished their national drafts yet

In theory then you and other coaches could each take the whole 24 hours to take your pick and then we should be at those dates anyway.

KoopKicka

Quote from: Memphistopheles on November 27, 2013, 12:36:24 PM
Quote from: Ricochet on November 27, 2013, 12:31:49 PM

In theory then you and other coaches could each take the whole 24 hours to take your pick and then we should be at those dates anyway.

Dont do that. >:(

Ricochet

You can tweet and ask like last year. But honestly what is the rush? Why can't we wait a couple of days

McVeigh is a major change, it will get asked for/leaked

Justin Bieber

Yeah like Dr DT answered two of my questions last year :D

Justin Bieber

Everyone let me get one of my best mates brother 8)