AXVs: Official Discussion Thread

Started by Colliwobblers, August 23, 2012, 01:44:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adamant

Quote from: RidleyU on November 27, 2013, 11:41:52 AM
Anthony Miles rookie listed at the Tigers along with Banfield and Matt Thomas.

Thomas. :)

Ricochet

So no-one else likes the idea of waiting til next week for positional changes to be leaked/positions of rookies to be also released?

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Ricochet on November 27, 2013, 11:57:44 AM
So no-one else likes the idea of waiting til next week for positional changes to be leaked/positions of rookies to be also released?
I like it

Noz

I concur.

Memphistopheles

I don't see why we have to start immediately although having said that I don't mind starting straight away as I'm not worried by position changes.

Jolly not picked up by anyone :( which means Compo pick for us as well.

Toga

When are DPP changes officially announced?

Nails

KoopKicka

Quote from: Toga on November 27, 2013, 12:08:49 PM

There is no official date, they are just going off last year, which wont be the same because the ROokie draft has been brought forward. Theres a trade period to fix all that up. :/ Plus you should have a relative idea of what they are anyway.

Ricochet

Rids said in the next couple of days. Last year was 28th-29th.

Nails

Dalziell not picked up  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

RidleyU

Positions will be officially released when DT is released. Looking at mid to late December.

KoopKicka

Quote from: RidleyU on November 27, 2013, 12:13:29 PM
Positions will be officially released when DT is released. Looking at mid to late December.

this is why we should start now, got trading to fix stuff like that up.

RidleyU

Quote from: Ricochet on November 27, 2013, 12:11:38 PM

There will be leaks but the official timeframe is DT release. I will make sure I pass on all the leaks I get.

Ricochet

Some are leaked sooner though. Last year heaps got leaked and mostly the important ones

Memphistopheles

Quote from: Ricochet on November 27, 2013, 12:11:38 PM

Did they announce the full dpp changes or just leak some then though? I would have though you wouldn't be able to see all the changes until the game actually opened.