AXVs: Official Discussion Thread

Started by Colliwobblers, August 23, 2012, 01:44:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vinny

Nice work BB, I am sure you will do a great job! Good to see you sticking around CW. Wouldn't have it any other way :)

Justin Bieber

New look forward line at the Elephants 8)

Taylor Walker, Jordan Lewis, Stewart Crameri, Jack Watts

Toga

Jroo

Quote from: Toga on October 26, 2013, 10:57:22 AM
Looks decent now lez 8)
Toga, I can't PM you back I've used my 20PMs for the hour lol  :o
Yeah, post it on the trade thread now and I'll confirm it  :)

Toga

Haha no problems buddy, will do ;)

Jay

Would anyone be looking to trade 1 or 2 decent picks in the upcoming draft(s) for a package of my later ones?

NAT picks 57, 59, 73 and Rookie picks 40, 41, 57, 73 are available for a potential swap of a better pick :)

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Jayman on October 26, 2013, 03:38:18 PM
Would anyone be looking to trade 1 or 2 decent picks in the upcoming draft(s) for a package of my later ones?

NAT picks 57, 59, 73 and Rookie picks 40, 41, 57, 73 are available for a potential swap of a better pick :)
so 2 of your later ones for one of mine a little better?

Jay

Quote from: whatlez on October 26, 2013, 03:40:29 PM
Quote from: Jayman on October 26, 2013, 03:38:18 PM

so 2 of your later ones for one of mine a little better?
I'd be open to that.

BB67th

A lot of trades being done today, good that we are having such a productive off-season!

Unfortunately Monty has not been online for almost a week, so I cannot be made a mod of the board until he comes on.

Is anyone able to send him a message on Twitter to check the forum or contact him in another way?

Justin Bieber

BB67th

I saw he was active on Twitter recently, so I found my old account and sent him a tweet. Hopefully he will be on soon.

Justin Bieber

Remember it took me like 5 extra weeks to get un ip banned haha.

Justin Bieber

Who do you think has the best team for future?

2015 and beyond?

What's everyone's opinions?

Adamant

Quote from: whatlez on October 30, 2013, 11:07:05 PM
Who do you think has the best team for future?

2015 and beyond?

What's everyone's opinions?

You or Nost I reckon. You've got more firepower and proven performers currently, but Nost's midfield is insane.

Justin Bieber

I just can't to seem to log into sportsbet fantasy games anymore... Anyone else having trouble?