AXVs: Official Discussion Thread

Started by Colliwobblers, August 23, 2012, 01:44:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Jayman on September 12, 2013, 08:07:58 PM
Anyone noticed the unit that is developing out in Sri lanka?

B: Matt Suckling, Brett Goodes, Scott D Thompson, Andrew Mackie
M: Kieren Jack, Rory Sloane, Kade Simpson, Dan Jackson
R: Sam Jacobs
F: Josh J. Kennedy, Dale Thomas, Justin Westhoff, Michael Walters
U: Reece Conca, Sam Gibson
It's alright I Spose.

Nails

Dongs are looking a tad improved too. Bob Murphy a top 10 defender was a big addition to our weakest line.

D - J. Grimes, H. Scotland, B. Murphy, L. McPharlin - now 4x 100+ average defenders
M - B. Stanton, L. Montagna, K. Cornes, L. Hayes
R - H. McIntosh (new recruit)
F - L. Franklin, J. Roughead, J. Bartel, J. Schulz
B/U - J. Kelly, B. Dalziell

Vinny

Quote from: Nails on September 14, 2013, 10:17:30 AM
Dongs are looking a tad improved too. Bob Murphy a top 10 defender was a big addition to our weakest line.

D - J. Grimes, H. Scotland, B. Murphy, L. McPharlin - now 4x 100+ average defenders
M - B. Stanton, L. Montagna, K. Cornes, L. Hayes
R - H. McIntosh (new recruit)
F - L. Franklin, J. Roughead, J. Bartel, J. Schulz
B/U - J. Kelly, B. Dalziell

Yes, the Dongs are looking for another forward.

Jason Johanissen is on the trade table despite us not wanting to give him up! He has had solid scores and if you take out his injury-effected games, has the capability to become a premium defender in a rising Bulldogs side.

He has huge potential and for a for a fair deal, we are willing to let him go.

Chuck Nails and myself a PM if you are interested. :)

BB67th

I must say that the Folders are looking very strong heading into next season as well.

DEF: B.Goddard, B.Reilly, M.Johnson, S.Gilbert
MID: D.Swan, B.McLean, R.Bastinac, N.Dal Santo
RUC: W.Minson
FWD: T.Cloke, M.Clark, D.Zorko, C.Mayne
UTI: M.Lobbe, N.Foley
EMG: B.Vince, H.Ballantyne, D.Merrett

We are also on the lookout for another elite mdifielder. If anyone has one up for sale, let me know, we are willing to pay a bit for one.

Ricochet

BB67th

Just to let everyone know, Manila will be holding their first annual awards night this Thursday, the 19th of September. We will have the best clubman award, best young player under 22, most consistent player and the B&F count. Head over to the Folders team thread, and have a prediction at the top 10, and who will win all the other awards!

Justin Bieber

Toga

Well Mongolia has some gun forwards on offer in Kurt Tippett, Drew Petrie & Charlie Dixon in exchange for a gun mid. PM me for negotiations. ;)

Justin Bieber

Anyone want defenders

Alex Rance, Brodie Smith, Daniel Nicholson, Sam Colquhoun, Tom McDonald, Jarryn Geary, Josh Bootsma, Ryan Harwood, Ben Stratton, Maverick Weller, Seb Tape, Rory Thompson

All players that would make teams starting side. All up for trade.

KoopKicka

Cotch is halfway out the door guys, get in quick!

KoopKicka

Quote from: KoopKicka on September 17, 2013, 05:41:45 PM
Cotch is halfway out the door guys, get in quick!

None of the offers we have recevied have beaten the current offer. However one is incredibly close. But we arent going to tell you which offer that is just yet to give you all an opportunity to raise your offer if you feel you can.  :)

Vinny

Koop! I have some other offers for you, answer PMs :P

Memphistopheles

Quote from: whatlez on September 17, 2013, 04:41:23 PM
Anyone want defenders

Alex Rance, Brodie Smith, Daniel Nicholson, Sam Colquhoun, Tom McDonald, Jarryn Geary, Josh Bootsma, Ryan Harwood, Ben Stratton, Maverick Weller, Seb Tape, Rory Thompson

Even the delisted Maverick Weller?

I am keen to get a young defender or two but am out of list movements. If you can think of a way to make it happen then let me know. All draft picks on the table.

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Memphistopheles on September 17, 2013, 11:24:49 PM
Quote from: whatlez on September 17, 2013, 04:41:23 PM
Anyone want defenders

Even the delisted Maverick Weller?

I am keen to get a young defender or two but am out of list movements. If you can think of a way to make it happen then let me know. All draft picks on the table.

Mav is 100% chance to get picked up, but I prefer to keep him tbh.

BB67th

Just a quick reminder to everyone, coaches and assistants alike, to go over to the Manila Folders thread and make sure you go and guess the top 10 of our B & F, as well as the other awards that will be given out. And make sure you come and visit the B&F as it happens tomorrow night, starting from 8pm! It should run for about half an hour and it would be great to see some people there!

http://forum.fanfooty.com.au/index.php/topic,66602.0.html