AXVs: Official Discussion Thread

Started by Colliwobblers, August 23, 2012, 01:44:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tbagrocks

Did somebody mention the Coleman? With the great man, Tex Walker missing, Tibet's own hope is righ in the running, but has there ever been a kid so young win a Coleman :o

Up the Beast! All the way! ;)

Colliwobblers

Quote from: tbagrocks on July 31, 2013, 07:20:12 PM
Did somebody mention the Coleman? With the great man, Tex Walker missing, Tibet's own hope is righ in the running, but has there ever been a kid so young win a Coleman :o

he might kick 10 against the dees this week but he still won't win it i feel this season, but he will win it eventually.

hard to say when with patton and boyd joining him in the fwd line next season......

Colliwobblers

Quote from: Ricochet on July 31, 2013, 12:07:09 PM
Coll had anything been discussed/decided on what will happen if any players cop bans/punishment for taking ban substances?
Will there be any compo? Or will we just have to keep them on our list or delist them at the end of the year? Could be some quality players sitting on lists for 2 years doing nothing.

Looks like Saad might be in a bit of trouble

and whoever owns zaka has nothing to worry about either :)

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2013-07-31/zaharakis-wasnt-injected-

tbagrocks

Quote from: Colliwobblers on July 31, 2013, 08:22:03 PM

he might kick 10 against the dees this week but he still won't win it i feel this season, but he will win it eventually.

hard to say when with patton and boyd joining him in the fwd line next season......
Win it now or forever lose to Tex!

Colliwobblers

Quote from: tbagrocks on July 31, 2013, 08:51:30 PM

doesn't whatty own tex?  :o

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Colliwobblers on July 31, 2013, 09:05:32 PM
Quote from: tbagrocks on July 31, 2013, 08:51:30 PM

doesn't whatty own tex?  :o
The Texas is mine :D

tbagrocks

Everyone, EVERYONE! Except the Tippsters leader has tipped the Crabs!

So, will either be three clear or back in with the pack!

Why did I tip the Llamas? One reason, this game means so much to the fans and our club, the boss had to get on board!

Get Amongst the LLamas 8)

Also the Crabs Suck!

Colliwobblers

think we have new rivals for 2014, happy to release the crabs from our rivalry :)

how hot is my cheerleader DP... NFL is almost back :)

tbagrocks

Quote from: Colliwobblers on August 02, 2013, 07:34:44 PM
think we have new rivals for 2014, happy to release the crabs from our rivalry :)

She looks like she can bend? Can I day that here?

Tibet's new cheerleader is Lucy Hale!

Also, the Crabs are dolly collectioned this weekend!

Justin Bieber

I know she's hot. She's making me a sandwich right now lol.

Ricochet

Not long now Coll!

Jay

Quote from: Ricochet on August 03, 2013, 10:00:10 AM

Not long now Coll!
Go you Pats!

Memphistopheles

Apologises lads, had a personal issue come up on Friday afternoon and my assistant wasn't around either.

Will name the team earlier this week just in case.

Colliwobblers

Quote from: Memphistopheles on August 04, 2013, 08:08:58 PM
Apologises lads, had a personal issue come up on Friday afternoon and my assistant wasn't around either.

Will name the team earlier this week just in case.

all good mate.

KoopKicka