AXVs: Official Discussion Thread

Started by Colliwobblers, August 23, 2012, 01:44:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colliwobblers

round 17 ladder is up, battle for 4th spot heats up could come down to %

2 teams only outside the 8 can make it in with 2 wins and no wins for ne or more teams already in the 8.

tbagrocks

Lairdy is a superstar, Chad the Boss could win Charlie, Cameron the best since Carey, what a "Beast!"

Now just sell me Griggy, Murdoch, Lyons and we will all be friends :) Except Lez who won't swap Tex to me because he doesn't like my young team being better!

Memphistopheles

Was just reviewing the scores from last week and noticed something though it won't affect the result just the margin.

Maybe it was my bad but Vlastuin should be a def/mid not a def/fwd which means I shoulda have gotten his score for Rosa not Varcoe's.

tbagrocks

Beating the Dolphins, priceless

Antagonizing them on chat? Priceless!

BB67th

Just letting everyone know that I will be going away tomorrow, where I will not have internet, and will not be back until late on Sunday, so I will leave my team in the very capable hands of nrich for the round. Hopefully the Folders can move on to the third round of the cup under his guidance, and get another win here to cement a place in the top 4!

tbagrocks

Quote from: BB67th on July 24, 2013, 09:04:55 PM
Just letting everyone know that I will be going away tomorrow, where I will not have internet, and will not be back until late on Sunday, so I will leave my team in the very capable hands of nrich for the round. Hopefully the Folders can move on to the third round of the cup under his guidance, and get another win here to cement a place in the top 4!
The RICHO MAN!

Have fun mate!

Jay

Aaaand there goes another Striker. Bye bye Jenkins - good luck with your season ending injury ::)

He joins Mat Suckling, Dale Thomas, Mitch Clark, Brett Goodes, Gary Rohan, Alex Johnson, Rhyce Shaw, Ryan Schoenmakers and Kepler Bradley on the injury list all goneski.

Hoping these guys can be fit for our top 4 aspirations next year!

Noz

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Noz on July 28, 2013, 10:51:53 PM
FEAR THE GAZELLES!

How the fuvk are the Gazelles 5th? I've scored 100 odd less but conceded around 1k more.

Ricochet

Grundy  :D

2014 = Bellchambers (FWD/RUCK) at F4 and Grundy at R1  ;)

elephants

Quote from: Ricochet on July 29, 2013, 11:00:40 AM
Grundy  :D

2014 = Bellchambers (FWD/RUCK) at F4 and Grundy at R1  ;)

#problemssolved haha

Noz

Quote from: whatlez on July 29, 2013, 07:28:35 AM
FEAR THE GAZELLES!

How the fuvk are the Gazelles 5th? I've scored 100 odd less but conceded around 1k more.

Maybe cause I'm the only team in the entire league that has not conceded 30000 or more points.

Gazelles 4 lyf baby

Colliwobblers

Quote from: Noz on July 29, 2013, 02:39:01 PM
Quote from: whatlez on July 29, 2013, 07:28:35 AM
FEAR THE GAZELLES!

Maybe cause I'm the only team in the entire league that has not conceded 30000 or more points.

Gazelles 4 lyf baby

favourable draw, PLUS - Llamas are their "rival" so they have played them twice on top of having a favourable draw.

the playing your rivals twice as well as how i formulate the draw will change next season depending on how we vote and what we come up with.

tbagrocks

Gazelles were always a top 8 team, decent all round team over there! They will want to make the most of the "Soft" Llamas this year! Things change ;)

Had them top 6 pre-season, no surprises to me! But what do I know (Leading tipster ;))

Guess I should update the odds :-[

Colliwobblers

you were pretty close with your predictions Tbag - well done, another thing that was pretty close was the champion data ranking points i applied.

and yes the Llamas, Crabs, Crocs, eskimos, Vipers even Elephants will be much improved teams next season. the improvement of a lot of those young players in the late part of this season has been surprising.

add another preseason - some  - many are going to break out next season. or at least have big games which will totally change the performance of these AXVS teams.

add to that some smart trading and next season will be interesting indeed.