AXVs: Official Discussion Thread

Started by Colliwobblers, August 23, 2012, 01:44:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

monstrum

Time for the Dongs to step up and take a scalp this week Nails!.. No the headhunters a favour and knock off the Bears

Memphistopheles

Quote from: whatlez on June 27, 2013, 09:04:04 PM
Quote from: Memphistopheles on June 27, 2013, 02:35:05 PM
Hey lads if you're looking for a bit good Dream Team advice then I'd encourage you to check out this new site which just launched this week.

http://fantasyphantoms.com/

I know a couple of the guys who's involved with it. Hope you don't mind me putting a bit of a plug for them on here.

I also happen to know that three of these guys/phantoms are in the top 200 #AFLFantasy players atm.
It says there's 1,371 members. That's a lot for only being open for a week? Surely that's wrong?

I think that is just the number of hits the site has had mate not the number of actual members.

Memphistopheles

Tbag if you're around can I ask some advice (non Asians related sorry).

Who is Aidan Riley and/or do you think Crouch will be the sub this week?

With Barlow out I might have to play him in DT. Though I could trade Barlow or SJ so I don't play Crouch (but I want to get Gibbs in).

tbagrocks

Doubting Crouch as sub

Aiden Riley is a local boy from Sturt off the Rookie list, about 21 yrs old played some good AFL footy last year, bit of an unfashnable midfielder, has a future

Justin Bieber

If Barlow and Scooter weren't out this week... I would have 12 mids named this week :o Is that like a record?

Ricochet

Quote from: whatlez on June 28, 2013, 04:31:00 PM
If Barlow and Scooter weren't out this week... I would have 12 mids named this week :o Is that like a record?
If Bennell, Coniglio, Beams, Stevens, Kavanagh, Towers, Cripps, Graham, Buckley, Hams, Sheringham, Addison and Curren weren't out this week i would have 20 mids named this week

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Ricochet on June 28, 2013, 04:34:38 PM
Quote from: whatlez on June 28, 2013, 04:31:00 PM
If Bennell, Coniglio, Beams, Stevens, Kavanagh, Towers, Cripps, Graham, Buckley, Hams, Sheringham, Addison and Curren weren't out this week i would have 20 mids named this week
Yea. but that's not realistic all. And both of those played last week.

tbagrocks

Justin Bieber

I have amazing depth this week. Best of the year.

JBs-Hawks

tbagrocks

JBs-Hawks

And then they get drunk and score shower :P

tbagrocks

Quote from: JBs-Hawks on June 28, 2013, 07:30:14 PM
And then they get drunk are score shower :P
Nice one bruva! Classic ;D

Guess Ales will be partaken sunday night?

tbagrocks

Trade talk already! Only two players on the Llamas radar for the first draft pick (Likely top 2)

There is another bloke I must have likely top 10! TRADE HIM TO ME! Could give up a Bulldog mid in a deal maybe?

Justin Bieber

I wouldn't trade now Tbag. Great offers will be incoming.