AXVs: Official Discussion Thread

Started by Colliwobblers, August 23, 2012, 01:44:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin Bieber

Quote from: NigeyS on June 24, 2013, 09:26:41 PM
Quote from: Toga on June 24, 2013, 09:24:20 PM
Quote from: NigeyS on June 24, 2013, 09:11:21 PM
The Llamas might want Mike Pyke, expect negotiations Toges.  ;)

Offer away my boys?

teabs will do the talking, I'm merely the consultant.  :P

A 3 way deal as I can help Toges with Defenders that Tbag lacks ;)

tbagrocks

Let me guess what you want :P

Come on chat Togey ;D

Toga

Jay

Quote from: Toga on June 25, 2013, 04:18:13 PM
I am on chat baggy. ;)
:o

Might have to work my way onto the old FF Elite!!!

Nails

Rd 14 - 1st Place - Away
Rd 15 - 11th - Home
Rd 16 - 4th - Rivalry Rd
Rd 17 - 1st place - Away
Rd 18 - 3rd place - Away
Rd 19 - 9th place - Home

Dongs got flowered in the arse by the draw.

We have to play the team 1st on the ladder AWAY both times. The fact we have to play them twice is enough.

For our 4 games where we play opponents we already played this season we get current ladder positions:

4th, 1st, 3rd and 9th.

FMAXVs.

BB67th

Hmmm well two games at home against the Dongs sounds pretty easy.

KoopKicka

Quote from: Nails on June 26, 2013, 12:02:28 AM
Rd 14 - 1st Place - Away
Rd 15 - 11th - Home
Rd 16 - 4th - Rivalry Rd
Rd 17 - 1st place - Away
Rd 18 - 3rd place - Away
Rd 19 - 9th place - Home

Dongs got flowered in the arse by the draw.

We have to play the team 1st on the ladder AWAY both times. The fact we have to play them twice is enough.

For our 4 games where we play opponents we already played this season we get current ladder positions:

4th, 1st, 3rd and 9th.

FMAXVs.

Shuddup Nials, I have to play 1st, 2nd, 4th and 7th again and you dont see me complaining? HTFU.

Colliwobblers

In British my last 5 games have been against 1st , 2nd, 4th, 1st.

my next game is against yep 1st again.

the 3 after that all teams guaranteed to be in the top 4 or 5.

Positions are irrelevant to the draw as who knew the positions in round 11,12,13,14 etc before the season started.

Next season will be a fairer draw however based on far more accurate team rankings and final ladder positions.

home and away games are the same for each team, making this happen meant not being able to make every other thing equal, the draw was tricky, may open it up to a bit of feedback and revision next season...

but one thing is for certain, there is no way on Earth everyone will be happy with ANY draw = impossible.

and another thing that is certain, the best teams SHOULD have the toughest draw, not by much, but if there is a team to play twice, you would expect a bottom team would play another bottom team twice and a top team would play another top team twice.

the home and away against that team you play twice tho i may be able to get right next season.... shouldn't have to play them away twice or at home twice, i agree with Nails on this point.

tbagrocks

Well this is Aisa, no bias, no crap draws, just the greatest Fantasy comp ever created, sorry no sympthay for non Asian comps

AXV is the place to be! Try as they might, the others will never, EVER! Reach Asia status!

Memphistopheles

Quote from: tbagrocks on June 26, 2013, 08:06:21 PM
Well this is Aisa, no bias, no crap draws, just the greatest Fantasy comp ever created, sorry no sympthay for non Asian comps

AXV is the place to be! Try as they might, the others will never, EVER! Reach Asia status!

Agreed tbag!

Loving it, and not just because we're gunning it.

We play the Elephants this week who are likely to be missing Barlow and are def missing Scooter :D.

Also Gaz loves to play Adelaide.

Memphistopheles

Hey lads if you're looking for a bit good Dream Team advice then I'd encourage you to check out this new site which just launched this week.

http://fantasyphantoms.com/

I know a couple of the guys who's involved with it. Hope you don't mind me putting a bit of a plug for them on here.

I also happen to know that three of these guys/phantoms are in the top 200 #AFLFantasy players atm.

Toga

Gotta admit, being without Murphy & SJ for the next two weeks (our C & VC) is a bit nerve-racking... We have the Strikers this week and Tigers next.

Hopefully we can still score reasonably well and keep our hold of the Golden Bhudda!

Colliwobblers

I wasn't having a go at British :) just the luck of the draw mid season, you could just as easily be playing 4 bottom sides in a row...

BUT - Appreciate the love from TBAG for AXVS as always, and as I always say it is the people in it that make it, literally since "how it is run" is pretty much exactly how the people in vote for it to be run.

First year mistakes are made, we will tweak it next season and it should only get better....

credit to Os and his WXVS i suppose..... for creating the format and base idea :)  guess we better give him some small credit ;)

tbagrocks

Quote from: Colliwobblers on June 27, 2013, 07:58:42 PM

I wasn't having a go at British :) just the luck of the draw mid season, you could just as easily be playing 4 bottom sides in a row...

BUT - Appreciate the love from TBAG for AXVS as always, and as I always say it is the people in it that make it, literally since "how it is run" is pretty much exactly how the people in vote for it to be run.

First year mistakes are made, we will tweak it next season and it should only get better....

credit to Os and his WXVS i suppose..... for creating the format and base idea :)  guess we better give him some small credit ;)
Yes we all love Oz for it and m0nty for the forum! But guess what CW? You created this amazing comp, most credit goes to you! ;D  Also with your off field stuff, still you maintain the best run comp!

Asia forever, love ....... The Bag! 8)

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Memphistopheles on June 27, 2013, 02:35:05 PM
Hey lads if you're looking for a bit good Dream Team advice then I'd encourage you to check out this new site which just launched this week.

http://fantasyphantoms.com/

I know a couple of the guys who's involved with it. Hope you don't mind me putting a bit of a plug for them on here.

I also happen to know that three of these guys/phantoms are in the top 200 #AFLFantasy players atm.
It says there's 1,371 members. That's a lot for only being open for a week? Surely that's wrong?