AXVs: Official Discussion Thread

Started by Colliwobblers, August 23, 2012, 01:44:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JBs-Hawks

I like them :) promotes depth over superstar scoring power. Adds another element to it

Nails

Not really

Just flowers those teams with lots of injuries. Dongs had super depth coming into the season but copped a lot of bullshower.

Memphistopheles

Quote from: Colliwobblers on June 10, 2013, 11:32:39 AM
Quote from: tbagrocks on June 10, 2013, 11:16:59 AM
I don't like the mbr's :-[ does anyone though? Might have a nice team next week though! Gaff will be out :P

we will tweak the bye round rules for next season, i am still however for playing during them in some form.

I'm happy to play them even though the Rd 13 matchup with the Folders will be a virtual reserves clash.

Gaz, Sloane, Zaka, Jolly, Kreuzer and Winderlich all out for me and Swan, Goddard, Cloke, McLean missing for them.

Jay

Look at our injury list, we are still scoring great this round! Depth

Nails

We've had like 31 of 40 senior players on our list play an AFL game this year. Dongs had one of the best teams coming into the season but got flowered hard.

Colliwobblers

updating final scores and results now in game centre.

Jay

My bad luck never ends. Two late outs in my fwds resulting in an OOP.

2014 #yearofsrilanka

Colliwobblers

awards thread updated after round 11

monstrum

Was the headhunters v bears still the closest match of AXV history ?  :P

Adamant

Quote from: monstrum on June 11, 2013, 08:12:42 AM

No, Bears vs Dongs a couple of weeks ago was the closest. We won by 15 points.

monstrum

Colliwobblers

Quote from: Adamant on June 11, 2013, 09:32:35 AM
Quote from: monstrum on June 11, 2013, 08:12:42 AM

No, Bears vs Dongs a couple of weeks ago was the closest. We won by 15 points.

oops :)  well it was close to the closest ;)

Toga

Justin Bieber

I was wondering Cw, how does picking up players who were not selected work? Like there is the Nat and rookie drafts... but how does it work? Can you get players not chosen in the nat draft or are they all on reserve for the main draft? Thanks.

Colliwobblers

Quote from: whatlez on June 13, 2013, 08:41:42 PM
I was wondering Cw, how does picking up players who were not selected work? Like there is the Nat and rookie drafts... but how does it work? Can you get players not chosen in the nat draft or are they all on reserve for the main draft? Thanks.

Player we did not select in the drafts we have had so far ( as in players not NOW on any AXVS list - senior or rookie) 

DO NOT EXIST.

The only players we can add to our lists each season other than trading are from the NATIONAL DRAFT, and PRESEASON/ROOKIE DRAFTS of the AFL.

If there are any more prelisted or mini darft nonsense I guess we can work them into the rookie/preseason draft for AXVS.

But all the players already on AFL lists that are NOT on AXVS lists - do not exist and never will unless delisted by the AFL and then recycled through the preseason/rookie draft.