AXVs: Official Discussion Thread

Started by Colliwobblers, August 23, 2012, 01:44:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colliwobblers

its not clearly in the rules, so i am going to have to put it to a vote..

I am for last weeks captains but whichever way i decide will either hurt him or his opponent for the week so the consensus of the coaches is the only way to go.

monstrum

As far as Jb's situation i think last weeks captain is a fare ruling considering he's probably made a mistake and its not goingbto happen regularly. But to vote option B is putting a rolling lockout rule over the rest of the competition, unless im reading wrong  ??? ..

Just my 2cents  ;D

Colliwobblers

i would police such "rolling lockout" behaviour the same way i will police tanking. clearly would be a violation of the integrity of the comp to do this deliberately.

voting has 6 coaches to go in any case and fear of that option getting up is not necessary at this point ;)

JB did advise me he made a mistake and he cuts and pasted his team from his phone and often stuffs it up in british also.

so i know it is an honest mistake.

BUT - this is not about JB it is about the competition going forward and how we rule on this in the rare event it happens again.

Justin Bieber

But there is current copying and pasting issues which is in the feedback area... So its not just JB

Colliwobblers

Quote from: whatlez on June 08, 2013, 07:34:46 PM
But there is current copying and pasting issues which is in the feedback area... So its not just JB

Yes and we are all aware of it so Don't cut and paste :)

I know I know it is hard to do if you have to use a phone, but that is still a coaches choice to do it the easy way and cut and paste.

Again this is not about JB we just need a rule for it. I think personally we should give the benefit of the doubt to all AXVS coaches as we are all honourable champion blokes, but we need a rule one way or the other which will apply to ALL of us.

be it a harsh rule or a lenient rule, either way we need one....

Adamant

Not sure if anyone really cares, but I've made up some little player profiles in the OP of our thread, so have a look!

http://forum.fanfooty.com.au/index.php/topic,66883.0.html

Yes, I copied CF's WXV thread, but it looked too good not to steal off him. :P

Colliwobblers

Quote from: Adamant on June 08, 2013, 11:11:52 PM
Not sure if anyone really cares, but I've made up some little player profiles in the OP of our thread, so have a look!

absolutely awesome. first class. fantastic. seriously quality - wish i had the time to do that sort of thing for my teams.

Adamant

Quote from: Colliwobblers on June 08, 2013, 11:25:48 PM

absolutely awesome. first class. fantastic. seriously quality - wish i had the time to do that sort of thing for my teams.

Thanks Colli, been working on it for the past week or so slowly progressing each day lol.

If you want, I could make one up for the Vipers?

Colliwobblers

Quote from: Adamant on June 08, 2013, 11:34:21 PM
Quote from: Colliwobblers on June 08, 2013, 11:25:48 PM

Thanks Colli, been working on it for the past week or so slowly progressing each day lol.

If you want, I could make one up for the Vipers?

mate that will be awesome I'll add 200 points to your score each week - no one will notice  ;D

joking, the Lambs will get upset if you outscore them ;)

Toga

You can try, even with the extra points!! >:D

Just joking, but our Sydney lads are that good aren't they?! 8)

Looks good though Ada, slowly working on some new stuff for our thread right now :)

Colliwobblers

Jay

KoopKicka

We'd be in with a shot if we had 15 on the park. ::)

tbagrocks

Who want's to by Andrew Gaff? >:(

He was supposed to be good this year >:(

Thank God for Wingard!

Noz

Quote from: tbagrocks on June 09, 2013, 05:20:58 PM
Who want's to by Andrew Gaff? >:(

He was supposed to be good this year >:(

Thank God for Wingard!

Ill take him.