AXVs: Official Discussion Thread

Started by Colliwobblers, August 23, 2012, 01:44:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colliwobblers

Quote from: BB67th on May 07, 2013, 09:56:11 PM
Good job Toga, that was a good read. Cheers for doing that mate :D

agree a worthy parter in crime for BB you blokes do a great job on these reports, adds a lot to the competition and is greatly appreciated by all involved - or better be :) i appreciate it that's for sure.

best single game write up ever involving the vipers -  ;D  always reads better when you win...... so i have just learnt  :)

tbagrocks

So the banter has begun for this weeks fixtures with the Eskimos claiming the "Spit" is ready for the Llamas

:P  Llama on the spit!

Our young Llamas are ready and their bite is worse than their bark, literally!

KoopKicka

Quote from: tbagrocks on May 08, 2013, 04:48:04 PM
So the banter has begun for this weeks fixtures with the Eskimos claiming the "Spit" is ready for the Llamas

:P  Llama on the spit!

Our young Llamas are ready and their bite is worse than their bark, literally!

Ive just started to put the seasoning on and then Im gonna start it. :P

JBs-Hawks

Toga

KoopKicka's gonna be eating either Llama on the spit or Llama spit, which will it be? I'm with JB, Llamas for an upset! :P

tbagrocks

With all that bubble gum my boys chew they do spit a lot!

Just Pray Koop that we are not all out of bubble gum on the weekend!

tbagrocks

Just said this on chat and Holz wants to steal it so here it is!

AXV, where football was meant to be!

KoopKicka

Bring it tbag ;) my best 15 showers on yours, when theyre all actually there ::)

Does anyone do a round preview? I dont have the time, but itd be cool!

Nails

Really not keen to play any strong teams right now:

3 of our 4 best defenders are out: Grimes, Cornes and Dustin Fletcher

Midfielders that might miss this week: Anthony (was a top 6 in our team last year), Hayes (top class mid this year), Stanton, Clinton Young (was 110 last year)

And our 3rd highest 2012 average play is out in the forwards in the form of Pavlich

That's 7 of our best XV potentially missing this week.

Who do we play this week? I hope they're bad. Our back line lacked depth originally now with injuries to 3 of our best we will struggle.

Jay

If Chad Cornes is in your top 4 backs, you're going to have a bad time.

Toga

Quote from: KoopKicka on May 08, 2013, 05:55:08 PM
Bring it tbag ;) my best 15 showers on yours, when theyre all actually there ::)

Does anyone do a round preview? I dont have the time, but itd be cool!

I kind of did in my Review:

QuoteWhat a weekend of footy we have ahead in Asia! Starting off with what will be a hotly-contested game between premiership contenders Bangladesh and Taiwan on Friday night, before a huge day of footy on Saturday with matches including a evenly-matched Laos versus Vietnam pairing, capped off with a clash between rivals Mongolia and Manila, with the winner cementing themselves as the real deal looking towards September. The final game of the round will be another interesting one, with the Llamas looking to cause a big upset against the out-of-form Eskimos.

If anyone else wants to go into more detail go for it, I don't have the time to do any more either though. :(

Jroo

Quote from: Nails on May 08, 2013, 06:00:21 PM
Really not keen to play any strong teams right now:

3 of our 4 best defenders are out: Grimes, Cornes and Dustin Fletcher

Midfielders that might miss this week: Anthony (was a top 6 in our team last year), Hayes (top class mid this year), Stanton, Clinton Young (was 110 last year)

And our 3rd highest 2012 average play is out in the forwards in the form of Pavlich

That's 7 of our best XV potentially missing this week.

Who do we play this week? I hope they're bad. Our back line lacked depth originally now with injuries to 3 of our best we will struggle.
You play the Tigers.
Our home ground. A chance for an upset? We've had a shocking start to the season.
Need captain Deledio back and hopefully VC Griffen is back.

Nails

Quote from: Jayman on May 08, 2013, 06:08:58 PM
If Chad Cornes is in your top 4 backs, you're going to have a bad time.

Chad was a top 20 or so defender in the entire comp last year. Shame he likes to spend his life injured though.

Colliwobblers

where is Whatlez? he has forgotten us :(

JBs-Hawks