AXVs: Official Discussion Thread

Started by Colliwobblers, August 23, 2012, 01:44:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colliwobblers

yeah at least Beams will be back but what a dismal start to the season my team is demoralised and confidence is non existent the CEO has been sacked and the coach is on notice..

on a brighter note the game centre is updated and what is with the CRABS  :o

Justin Bieber

I am allowed to go on a rant now instead of gay Nails and Adamant complaining about one game.

Star forward Johnathon Patton for the season with an ACL. This guy will be Asian Star and now it out for the season again... so flower up Nails and Adamant about your one Beau Waters shower and Jason Gram stalking crap. I will give you some relief if one of your guns/rising number one picks goes down the season. So flower Patton and that 25 which flowers up my huge score >:(

RANT RANT RANT.

Nails

This is a discussion thread, we're allowed to discuss our disappointments. No need to be a prissy little dog.

We can state our disappointment if we like. You choose a spud with an injury filled history and this is what you get.

I've lost 2 of my best 10 players for their CAREERS. Worst than someone losing a player for a season.

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Nails on April 14, 2013, 01:37:13 PM
This is a discussion thread, we're allowed to discuss our disappointments. No need to be a prissy little dog.

We can state our disappointment if we like. You choose a spud with an injury filled history and this is what you get.

I've lost 2 of my best 10 players for their CAREERS. Worst than someone losing a player for a season.
Number one pick who is a spud? All credibility is lost.

Colliwobblers

finally Grigg fires! pity he can't kick straight

Nails

You know no.1 draft picks can be spuds?

Des Headland, Travis Johnstone, Clive Waterhouse, Josh Fraser....

Toga

Houli off to a great start 8)

Would love to see Jack kick a bag!

Memphistopheles

Haven't checked this season Kreuzer was subbed off injury after being handed the VC for me. Completely flowered my team this week i think. Assume the Eskimos will slaughter us now.

Toga

Richmond, kick the flowering pill to Riewoldt! :(

nostradamus

Quote from: Colliwobblers on April 14, 2013, 12:51:46 PM
yeah at least Beams will be back but what a dismal start to the season my team is demoralised and confidence is non existent the CEO has been sacked and the coach is on notice..

on a brighter note the game centre is updated and what is with the CRABS  :o

nice to see the mighty Crabs showing some of their potential at this early stage

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Nails on April 14, 2013, 02:35:34 PM

Jack Watts, Tom Scully?

monstrum

Damn! I took the C off Armitage at the last minute and he pulls out a 190+

tbagrocks

Quote from: whatlez on April 14, 2013, 03:19:41 PM
Quote from: Nails on April 14, 2013, 02:35:34 PM

Jack Watts, Tom Scully?
Lachie Whitefield

Colliwobblers

game centre updated ladder on the way.

Justin Bieber

shower just realised Liam Shiels scored 141 and playing reserves... will be a toss of the coin on who plays next week in Shiel or Shiels.