AXVs: Official Discussion Thread

Started by Colliwobblers, August 23, 2012, 01:44:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nails

You expect to lose, so you're happy with anything

Adam and I expect to dominate, so anything less is very disappointing.

Justin Bieber

I don't expert to lose, but I don't harp on about it like either of you do when ther playes go bad.

Did Jaymsn cry when two of his starters went down for the year?

Nails

2 of his starters?

My current #3 defender will probs never play again (Chad Cornes)

and my other #3 defender will never play again. Gram.

I wish they were both only out for a season.

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Nails on April 14, 2013, 01:30:17 AM
2 of his starters?

Chad Cornes sucks. Gram is a stalker. Different to ACL injuries.

Adamant

Quote from: whatlez on April 14, 2013, 01:26:19 AM
I don't expert to lose, but I don't harp on about it like either of you do when ther playes go bad.

Did Jaymsn cry when two of his starters went down for the year?

Actually...

Quote from: Jayman on March 09, 2013, 11:21:54 PM
Would you believe it? 2 ACL injuries today and both to Sri Lankan backmen... Suckling and Alex Johnson.

There goes any chance of top 4. Catchya in 2014 boys :P

Quote from: Jayman on March 11, 2013, 01:58:06 PM
I don't think I am getting enough sympathy here... 2 flowering ACL injuries this weekend, both in my team!

:'( :'( :'(

Just to clarify, definitely don't blame Jay for complaining (he's had terrible luck), but just showing you that he did mention it...

I just want captain Boydy back. :(

Jay

Yeah I had a sook when Suckers and AJ went down, Lez. But rightly so surely :o

I've had some terrible luck. The worst was Conca losing back status, also Rocky gaining back status after I traded him. ::)

Anyway, can the Strikers knock off in my mind the premiership favourites? Will come down to the wire. Sidey needs a big one to secure the win. Oh and just wanna say, dropping Clark was a genius move ;)

KoopKicka

Jetta and Embley spudded up really bad, but theres no way Im going down to the Dolphins without a fight 8)

Jay

Quote from: whatlez on April 14, 2013, 01:32:59 AM
Quote from: Nails on April 14, 2013, 01:30:17 AM
2 of his starters?

Chad Cornes sucks. Gram is a stalker. Different to ACL injuries.
Yeah exactly. Suckling is a top 10 back, could have finished like 6-8th this year. Backs are my weakest li e so Lodi g Suckers and AJ just destroyed my team.

Colliwobblers

no sympathy, none of you are without your captain and #3 averaging scorer in the entire comp since the start of the season, costing me up to 200 points every game and no end to the misery in sight.

Nails

Quote from: Colliwobblers on April 14, 2013, 11:12:49 AM
no sympathy, none of you are without your captain and #3 averaging scorer in the entire comp since the start of the season, costing me up to 200 points every game and no end to the misery in sight.

I'm missing like one of my best scorers in the form of Kelly :(

At least you know you're missing him Colli and can select others. You're not stuck with blokes scoring ON FIELD zeros and others being late withdrawals so you have to cop a score from a bad player.

Colliwobblers

Quote from: Nails on April 14, 2013, 11:17:39 AM

At least you know you're missing him Colli and can select others. You're not stuck with blokes scoring ON FIELD zeros and others being late withdrawals so you have to cop a score from a bad player.

I did in round 1....

and knowing you don't have your best scorer and captain doesn't make selecting your 2nd stringers as captain any more enjoyable.

should have drafted more depth, but i do have some future guns i think just going to have to wait for them to come on.

one thing is for sure my first 3 rounds of draft picks will be getting traded for solid scorers, maybe old but premium, maybe middle of the road but still young with potential.

Nails

Quote from: Colliwobblers on April 14, 2013, 11:24:13 AM
Quote from: Nails on April 14, 2013, 11:17:39 AM

I did in round 1....

and knowing you don't have your best scorer and captain doesn't make selecting your 2nd stringers as captain any more enjoyable.

should have drafted more depth, but i do have some future guns i think just going to have to wait for them to come on.

one thing is for sure my first 3 rounds of draft picks will be getting traded for solid scorers, maybe old but premium, maybe middle of the road but still young with potential.

At EOS, have your people call my people and we'll do lunch.

Justin Bieber

Ok the only people who can complain is cw with Beams and Jay with defenders going done. Waters out for one week is different to Suckling who is a similar scorer to not play a game ::)

Nails

I should complain about Gram :(

Gram was a top 20 defender iirc.