AXVs: Official Discussion Thread

Started by Colliwobblers, August 23, 2012, 01:44:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin Bieber

Juyst make sure Vickers is skip hahaha.

Toga

Tigers vs Bulldogs this weekend whatlez, don't tempt fate! :P

tbagrocks

No faith in Gaff yet and Jack still coming back to fitness, Ty could be back in the Captains this week!

Justin Bieber

Yes bring on Ty. Might be close with Ty as the skip :o

tbagrocks

Yeah would be close, so I better play the Dangerman as Captain and Ty VC and bank the win!

Nails

First to crack 2K last week...

Now we get Scotland back

#biggerandbetter
#onlywayisup

monstrum

Good game colli!!! But of a white wash mate, what happened?!?!..

Great Call on Heppell as Captain, highest scoring player for the round?

Colliwobblers

Quote from: monstrum on April 08, 2013, 08:43:37 PM
Good game colli!!! But of a white wash mate, what happened?!?!..

Great Call on Heppell as Captain, highest scoring player for the round?

my captain is still out :(  bad choices for replacements, my star fwd lecras is still out, i put poops in , i put lucas out.

grigg averaged a few points only less than thompson last season and is much younger but he has failed to fire this season, hmac still out he will make a consistant 100+ player for my utilities when back...  lots going wrong 1500+ last round was average but this one was a shocker, good week to play me.

we need beams back !!!!!!  the difference from 400 captain to 200ish is huge. need grigg or wright to fire for that VC spot too!

JBs-Hawks

Nah hopefully Beams misses again :P

Colliwobblers

Quote from: JBs-Hawks on April 09, 2013, 01:12:30 AM
Nah hopefully Beams misses again :P

he will... like it would make any difference. going to have to trade my draft picks for actual players who play next season i think. lots of future stars on my list i "think" but flower this bottom of the ladder shower.

oh and the awards tally thready thingamebob is updated.

JBs-Hawks

Ill trade you my draft picks for Beams, hes rubbish not even in the pies best 22 better cash him in while he has some value :)

monstrum

Hahaha, im happy to talk beams trade also. I can afford to take a hit to put hom on my list :-P

Ruff stuff though colli, i know how u feel my bxv team is in real trouble, didnt help that 3 of my mif/fwds got made all mid!!

Hopefully comes good for u by season end ;-)

Justin Bieber

I'll give you Whitfield for Beams :o

Lol jokes ;D

Toga

Memphistopheles

Quote from: Toga on April 09, 2013, 05:22:26 PM
Check out the lambs' new under-construction thread 8)

http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,70127.msg950143.html#msg950143

Looks amazing Toga.

Dolphins Round 2 match report coming soon. Stay tuned to our thread and look out for the world's dodgiest Paint.Net patch-up job lol