AXVs: Official Discussion Thread

Started by Colliwobblers, August 23, 2012, 01:44:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adamant

Quote from: Nails on March 31, 2013, 05:27:52 PM
Forgot who it was, but cheers for trading us Schulz.

Great get there with Shulz. He's a jet.

If he can stay fit (that's a big if though), he'd surely be pushing for a spot in your best 15.

Jono Brown on thin ice after his performance?

Justin Bieber

Who are the Gold Coast going to kick out after the nice win? Took him half a season to get in the team last year... Isee someone like Trent McKenzie in-line before him.

Nails

Jono Brown is delisted after his performance.

Forgot I had Gia, gia good chance to be a 105-115 ave fwd

J. Brown and Gia two nice depth fwds with Schulz struggling to make the 15 as is anyway.

Adamant

Quote from: whatlez on March 31, 2013, 05:30:48 PM
Who are the Gold Coast going to kick out after the nice win? Took him half a season to get in the team last year... Isee someone like Trent McKenzie in-line before him.

He had a club imposed suspension at the start of last year and then had another back injury. That's why it took him half a year to play.

Justin Bieber

He played in the reserves for 4-6 weeks if recall... He's not first in line to come in and I don't know who he is going to replace...

Adamant

Wouldn't he replace Wilkinson? I don't know, you're the Gold Coast supporter.

At absolute worst case scenario, he doesn't play until about round 7. I've got Bob Murphy and Gwilt as solid cover, they both scored well last night and Murphy could go back to 2011/10 form playing up forward again.

Justin Bieber

Yeah Wilko sucks. But McKenzie would replace him or Seb Tape as the small forward.

tbagrocks

Jacobs you muppet!

Goldy was tanking the nab

Noz

Shaw ya muppet probably cost me my game.

Colliwobblers

game centre up to date, some interesting results, some games to come down to the very last game and some well and truly decided already.

Jay

Quote from: Colliwobblers on April 01, 2013, 11:53:34 AM
game centre up to date, some interesting results, some games to come down to the very last game and some well and truly decided already.
Will the Strikers get the highest score in AXV history? ;D ;D ;D

Memphistopheles

Quote from: Jayman on April 01, 2013, 12:57:10 PM
Quote from: Colliwobblers on April 01, 2013, 11:53:34 AM
Will the Strikers get the highest score in AXV history? ;D ;D ;D

Got anyone to come Jayman?

If Lewis, Enright and Varcoe gun it up then I'm hoping we might push you for that one...

Jay

No one to come. 1798, go for it!

tbagrocks

Strikers suck, get amongst the Llamas!

tbagrocks

Tibet living up to their lofty expectations with a massive 1267 ;D :-[ :P ::)

Ty Vickery! Kept the faith! Should have had him over Walker in DreamTeam, trade Tex to Ty? :o