AXVs: Official Discussion Thread

Started by Colliwobblers, August 23, 2012, 01:44:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colliwobblers

Quote from: whatlez on March 22, 2013, 01:40:33 AM
Is t ok how I did it? Like only the players named so far?

yeah just make a new post at any time after the derby game with your full team ( including the players who you already named from this weeks games). and that new post with the full team you can modify up until the start of next weeks games.

Adamant

Quote from: Memphistopheles on March 22, 2013, 01:28:39 AM
I know they aren't locked yet but some very interesting Captain and Vice Captain choices in the team thread.

A lot of people are going a bit risky it seems, unless you're just playing mind games and will switch them next week.

I've gone with Jelwood as captain for now. He usually starts the season with a bang and he has a great record against Hawthorn.

I'm worried that Boyd will get the Raines tag. He had one shocker and one good score against the Lions in 2012.

Sammy Mitchell and Nat Fyfe have decent records against Geelong and West Coast respectively too... Tuck even? haha nah, will play it safe with one of Jelwood/Boyd.

I can afford to take a risk though, after all, we are playing the Crabs lol (sorry Nost). We'll most likely be the first team in AXVs history to occupy top spot on the ladder. 8)

Noz

I think your forgetting Ads I have the Tigers in the opening round

Memphistopheles

Going to be a tough opening game for the Dolphins against the Lambs but hopefully with them missing Stevie J and Tippett we should be able to edge it. Brian Lake could also be underdone as he hasn't played much this pre-season.

Not sure who Toga is going to fill the void with - Josh Hill and Lynden Dunn the most likely candidates up forward and Dixon/Gilham/Hine if Lake doesn't get up down back.

Looking for a big game from Vice Captain Rory Sloane tonight and then a monster effort from Gaz next week. I am a bit worried about Zaharakis getting the vest at some point as he hasn't played much this pre-season. Also we're hoping the Porpoise has fully recovered.

No-one playing tomorrow at all which is a bit disappointing for our fans.

Memphistopheles

Quote from: Adamant on March 22, 2013, 01:47:08 AM
Quote from: Memphistopheles on March 22, 2013, 01:28:39 AM
I know they aren't locked yet but some very interesting Captain and Vice Captain choices in the team thread.

A lot of people are going a bit risky it seems, unless you're just playing mind games and will switch them next week.

I've gone with Jelwood as captain for now. He usually starts the season with a bang and he has a great record against Hawthorn.

I'm worried that Boyd will get the Raines tag. He had one shocker and one good score against the Lions in 2012.

Sammy Mitchell and Nat Fyfe have decent records against Geelong and West Coast respectively too... Tuck even? haha nah, will play it safe with one of Jelwood/Boyd.

I can afford to take a risk though, after all, we are playing the Crabs lol (sorry Nost). We'll most likely be the first team in AXVs history to occupy top spot on the ladder. 8)

As long as he doesn't get knocked out in Round 1 again like a couple of years back...

Colliwobblers

Justin Bieber

Colliwobblers

Quote from: whatlez on March 22, 2013, 10:54:23 PM
Tex! :O

flower1!!!

i know what a spud in my SB and CB teams !!!!! sideways trade to cloke or hawkins if he doesnt lift this week or next

Ricochet

Justin Bieber

Might straight swap Walker out of my Sc team >:(

Justin Bieber

15 minutes later.

Meh i'm happy with his performance.

Justin Bieber

Holy shower Sportsbet/Centrebet have live scores. Wow this is huge for them.

BB67th

Disappointing from Goddard tonight. The Folders vice captain had a quiet one by his standards in his first game for the club, but hopefully we will see some more improvement from him over the next few rounds.

KoopKicka

Jay

Quote from: KoopKicka on March 23, 2013, 12:26:52 PM
Benny Howlett <3
lucky :P

KJack to have a huge game and win it for the Strikers