AXVs: Official Discussion Thread

Started by Colliwobblers, August 23, 2012, 01:44:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin Bieber

You never edited once? lol

And I was joknig Meth haha.

I'll probs chuck it on him :o

BB67th

Hey, can anyone tell me when Sportsbet updates their scores in round by round play in your match centre. Is it after each game like SuperCoach or is it all just at the end of the round, or is it even live scoring? Just considering making a team with my best XV in it so I can just check their scores there instead of adding them up myself.

Justin Bieber

End of each game like SC and Sportal.

BB67th

Colliwobblers

Quote from: BB67th on March 20, 2013, 06:15:01 PM
Hey, can anyone tell me when Sportsbet updates their scores in round by round play in your match centre. Is it after each game like SuperCoach or is it all just at the end of the round, or is it even live scoring? Just considering making a team with my best XV in it so I can just check their scores there instead of adding them up myself.

I WISH EVERYONE WOULD DO THIS AND POST THE PIC AFTER THE ROUND - MAKE MY LIFE A LOT EASIER :)

BB67th

Quote from: Colliwobblers on March 20, 2013, 08:12:17 PM

I WISH EVERYONE WOULD DO THIS AND POST THE PIC AFTER THE ROUND - MAKE MY LIFE A LOT EASIER :)
Only problem I found with it was that I can't fit everyone into my salary cap, so I'm trying to pick all the players that I think will play mostly for me.

Colliwobblers

Quote from: BB67th on March 20, 2013, 08:19:26 PM
Quote from: Colliwobblers on March 20, 2013, 08:12:17 PM

Only problem I found with it was that I can't fit everyone into my salary cap, so I'm trying to pick all the players that I think will play mostly for me.

Thats because your greedy and have too many good players

tbagrocks

I can fit all my players into the salery cap :o

But i'm a good boy, just ask my mother ::)

Colliwobblers

Quote from: tbagrocks on March 20, 2013, 08:43:36 PM
I can fit all my players into the salery cap :o

But i'm a good boy, just ask my mother ::)

nothing wrong with having an AXVs team not like your trying to or going win extra prizes with just your XVS team.

BB67th

Stupid question I know, but I have forgotten. Do we still play like normal in the bye rounds?

Colliwobblers

Quote from: BB67th on March 21, 2013, 08:12:27 PM
Stupid question I know, but I have forgotten. Do we still play like normal in the bye rounds?

yep we play in the bye rounds.

no changes to the rules during these rounds.

everyone has to play during them so while it will hurt some more than others the draw is all random as are the match ups.

Memphistopheles

I know they aren't locked yet but some very interesting Captain and Vice Captain choices in the team thread.

A lot of people are going a bit risky it seems, unless you're just playing mind games and will switch them next week.

kilbluff1985

Quote from: Memphistopheles on March 22, 2013, 01:28:39 AM
I know they aren't locked yet but some very interesting Captain and Vice Captain choices in the team thread.

A lot of people are going a bit risky it seems, unless you're just playing mind games and will switch them next week.

K. Jack does very well vs weaker teams

Colliwobblers

everything is as per DT and SC rules in regards to partial lockout, except no captains loophole.

when you post your updates next week to your team just remember you have to make a NEW POST not modify your post from before this weeks games.

my captain won't change ;)

Justin Bieber

Is t ok how I did it? Like only the players named so far?