AXVs: Official Discussion Thread

Started by Colliwobblers, August 23, 2012, 01:44:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colliwobblers

In regards to the AXVS Sportsbet leagues - SEE BELOW.

If you know of anyone not yet in or with a spare league please approach them to join us, we want both these leagues to dominate
:)

OK TIME IS SHORT AND NO MORE WAITING NEED TO FILL THESE LEAGUES SO......

IF ANY ASSISTANT COACHES OR COACHES THAT HAVE NOT JOINED THE COACHES LEAGUE WANT TO JOIN - JOIN 1 SPOT LEFT.

CODE: 277079

IF ANY COACHES OR ASSISTANT COACHES OR ANYONE AT ALL WHO LOOKS IN ON AXVS WANTS TO JOIN THE ASSISTANT COACHES LEAGUE - JOIN 5 SPOTS LEFT

CODE: 400020

I will give it another week and throw it open to the greater FF community if we do not fill these leagues, however I would strongly prefer BOTH leagues are filled with AXVS coaches, assistant coaches or just helper outerers.

Noz

I will join but i forgot my log in and my account has been temporally banned so i will be calling up their support centre to get my account back.

tbagrocks

Not suprised the Tibetan rival has been banned ;D

Colliwobblers

Quote from: Noz on March 11, 2013, 10:37:05 PM
I will join but i forgot my log in and my account has been temporally banned so i will be calling up their support centre to get my account back.

will find a spot for you - but HURRY UP :)

Memphistopheles

Hey lads, I'm looking for a couple of more people to take part it a really active Ultimate Football keeper league and was wondering if any of you would be interested.

When I say really active I'm talking getting on Facebook chat to talk smack, trades and all things football and even outside of football.

The league has a slow draft (24 hours for your pick) so you don't have to commit to being online at a certain time for the draft, just to getting involved in the banter.

The keeper league is similar to the XV's competition really. You draft a big squad (40) and can only move players on by trading. You keep everyone you draft for future seasons unless they retire or you delist them. Next season's draft will be a mix of the AFL's national and pre-season drafts.

I already have a couple of guys who have joined and in our non-keeper league we have already been chatting for hours on random stuff however a few of them can't commit to a keeper league so we need a couple more.

Anyone interested let me know and I'll send you the code.

Toga

What does everyone think of the Lambs' new membership campaign?! :D

Colliwobblers

Nice TOGA great work mate. just photoshop all the guernseys to lambs ones and your done LOL :)

Toga

Haha thanks Colli :)

That's next on the list, might take some time though lol :-X ::)

Jroo

That's awesome Toga! Looks great.

Memphistopheles

Quote from: Toga on March 12, 2013, 05:55:23 PM
Haha thanks Colli :)

That's next on the list, might take some time though lol :-X ::)

Nice Toga!

Not going with "Whatever it takes" as a slogan :P

Justin Bieber

Nice work Toga, but it won't help ya :P

Toga

Memphistopheles

Seriously guys stop with the profile pictures of Richmond players. They're not even in your Asian teams - wtf

tbagrocks

We in Asia have the best banter, the best coaches and comp and our rivalries are the best!

So let us take this energy to the WXV, Join our fellow AXV coaches at the Islanders and let it be Asia v the World

Myself and the J man are developing the Pacific Islanders and we need your support, let's get Asia up over the world!

Toga

Quote from: Memphistopheles on March 12, 2013, 08:25:07 PM
Seriously guys stop with the profile pictures of Richmond players. They're not even in your Asian teams - wtf

But I love Deledio :-*