AXVs: Official Discussion Thread

Started by Colliwobblers, August 23, 2012, 01:44:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tbagrocks

Quote from: Colliwobblers on March 07, 2013, 06:43:43 PM
Quote from: whatlez on March 07, 2013, 11:28:51 AM
Tbag once you can proove Dangerspud is more consistant thsn Cotchin, I will take you seriously.

Also cw, Cotchin is the most in and under player in the competition by far.

well he is not but THAT WAS MY POINT - so you are agreeing with me even tho you missed my point.

I say he will be a much better fantasy option if he gets freed up to play outside (INSTEAD OF INSIDE LIKE NOW) which I (ME) think he should as he has class uses the ball well and kick goals, so could be used to devastating effect on the outside - and benefit his fantasy scoring.

that was my point.
Brad Crouch could be the best thing to happen to the Dangerman, btw 22 contested possessions last week, but he definitaly started getting more run as the year went on

GM

Justin Bieber

So no stats or proof tbag? That's what I thought

tbagrocks

Quote from: whatlez on March 07, 2013, 07:45:45 PM
So no stats or proof tbag? That's what I thought
I don't have to prove jack to you ::)  What stats prove a player is consistant anyway?

Did I say thet Dangerfield is more consistant then Cotchin? No, did I say he is better? Yes, James Kelly is pretty consistant does that make him better than these two? No! So what exactelly is you point?

Consistancy doesn't make you the best, winning matches and contests and imposing your self on games does, and who decides on what level = consistany, not proof or stats but opinion ::)

elephants

Actually, most stats prove consistency aha :P

tbagrocks

Dangerfield ave 27 disposals a game :P

Noz

Without Cotchin Richmond would never win a game

Colliwobblers

Toga

Without Cotchin our midfield would not be as good, but we have other midfielders.

Without Maric or Riewoldt, we would be in trouble.

Anyways why has this turned into a Richmond/Cotchin/Dangerfield bashing thread?! ???

tbagrocks

Quote from: Toga on March 07, 2013, 11:23:58 PM
Without Cotchin our midfield would not be as good, but we have other midfielders.

Anyways why has this turned into a Richmond/Cotchin/Dangerfield bashing thread?! ???
That would be my fault :P

Noz

Quote from: tbagrocks on March 07, 2013, 11:31:46 PM

Bit of mine as well  :)

Toga

Quote from: tbagrocks on March 07, 2013, 11:31:46 PM

Haha as always ;)

elephants

tbagrocks

Media Guru Mr X
Tibet is set to play some debutants with Jackson Turlow, Benny Kennedy and Brodie Murdoch to play, Jimmy the Gun will be the Captain and if our first emergency Tim O'Brien plays there will be three debutaunts from the Glenelg football club :o

tbagrocks

If possible, discuss the Cap here so I can find ins/outs easier thanks :D

Well now this is interesting, the Llamas v Eskimos sees Captains Trent Cotchin and Paddy Dangerman go head to head for the first time in Asia :o