AXVs: Official Discussion Thread

Started by Colliwobblers, August 23, 2012, 01:44:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin Bieber

Chad Cornes is out for most of the year lol

Adamant

Seriously, how can people not update the their team list/Best XV? I update mine pretty much straight away or even during the negotiation of a trade. It's not that hard.

Btw, Noz should have David Mundy replacing Boyd. Boydy is apart of the mighty Bears. 8)

tbagrocks

To save people searching the threads i've posted all the teams in the prospective linups thread, 3rd post on front page :D

Will change it as people change theirs ;)  but i'm not searching your team threads anymore for it so if it's changed simply post it :)

tbagrocks

All the trades over the first weekend of Nab made it difficult to track players unless I search the official team thread

Still got doubled up players like StevieJ who I believe is CW's now?  Please help to get the first 15 right :)

Very hard to seperate teams right through the comp, need to know who is where

Adamant

Quote from: tbagrocks on February 26, 2013, 07:01:35 PM
All the trades over the first weekend of Nab made it difficult to track players unless I search the official team thread

Still got doubled up players like StevieJ who I believe is CW's now?  Please help to get the first 15 right :)

Colli traded Stevie J to Toga/pickers.

Toga

Quote from: Adamant on February 26, 2013, 08:19:27 PM
Quote from: tbagrocks on February 26, 2013, 07:01:35 PM

Colli traded Stevie J to Toga/pickers.

Yep that's right. Scotty Thompson, StevieJ and Crozier are now mine, and Hurn, Howe & Grigg are all Colli's.

My team list you posted before is correct.

Colliwobblers

I am waiting for a response from Tbag, but i am looking to do a new thread just for everyones best 18. ( including the 3 emergencies)

like the team list thread but the best 18 only. and nothing else in the thread just the teams lists.

The prospective team lineups thread is messy.

The CW Cup teams is a different matter and i think that each coach cn just post them for Tbag each round in the CW Cup thread.

If they do not he can just take the first 15 to play off their list which is accurately recorded for all teams on the official team list thread.

maybe also take the first player to play who has under 51 games as their captain ( again if they do not submit a list for round 2).

I would leave the best 18 thread open for coaches to update their best 18 with a post and I can then just update the title post where all the teams 18's will be recorded.

But if anyone is confused or wondering who's list is correct or who has what player.

This is the thread to see for every List which is correct:  http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,70532.0.html

Colliwobblers

SO IF YOU HAVE ANY UPDATES TO YOUR BEST 18 WHICH YOU ALL HAVE BECAUSE THEY NED TO BE POSTED IN THE FORMAT BELOW

WITH ALL POSITIONAL DETAILS LISTED.

* FORMAT AS PER TEAM LIST SUBMISSION RULES

Captain:
Vice Captain:
Emergency Captain/Vice Captain:

DEF: player / player / player
MID: player / player / player
RUCK: player
FWD: player / player / player
UTILITY: player(position) / player(position)

EMERGENCY: player(position) / player(position) / player(position)

PLEASE POST IN THE FORMAT BELOW IN THIS THREAD FOR NOW:  http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,68473.0.html

tbagrocks

tbagrocks

Thanks to the other great man Colliwabblers we now have a an official thread of this years starting 15, we also want 3 EMG from everyone

Still needs to be updated, so when you see changes post in the thread :D

http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,72885.0.html

tbagrocks

Quote from: ossie85 on November 15, 2011, 12:17:48 PM

Just to clean up the DRAFT page....

Discus anything and everything....

First post in the WXV Discussion thread, going for a year longer than AXV, 69 pages to 88 in Asia ;D should I post this there? :o  :P

JBs-Hawks

Spam is something to be proud of ???

tbagrocks

ossie85

Quote from: tbagrocks on February 27, 2013, 01:09:48 PM
Quote from: ossie85 on November 15, 2011, 12:17:48 PM

Just to clean up the DRAFT page....

Discus anything and everything....

First post in the WXV Discussion thread, going for a year longer than AXV, 69 pages to 88 in Asia ;D should I post this there? :o  :P

Big talk from a league that has played a total of 0 matches so far!

Though I admit, the Asian League has been crazy full of posts. I am a bit jealous!

tbagrocks

Was wondering if you'd step in and see this :P  we played 8 matches last week ;) that's if pre-season counts ::)

No doubting which is the biggest scoring system game though! Worlds is still No 1, untill we win the Champions league ;)