AXVs: Official Drafts

Started by Colliwobblers, August 13, 2012, 06:19:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adamant

Quote from: KoopKicka on January 09, 2013, 07:30:13 PM
My turn I assume? Picking from Canada, whats next?

Henry Schade

You probably haven't heard, but Morabito might have done his ACL again. :'( Unlucky Koop.

KoopKicka

Quote from: Adamant on January 09, 2013, 07:33:39 PM
Quote from: KoopKicka on January 09, 2013, 07:30:13 PM
My turn I assume? Picking from Canada, whats next?

Henry Schade

You probably haven't heard, but Morabito might have done his ACL again. :'( Unlucky Koop.

bugger >:(

picker_man

Trade us Pendlebury and we will fill the massive gap Morabito's injury now leaves ;D

Colliwobblers

only 4 of us have PM me to confirm that the list I have for them is correct. I still need to find an extra missing player for

Maca24 also.

And EVERYONE needs to check their list HERE: http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,66557.msg862493.html#msg862493

and PM me that it is correct or if there is any errors.

Jay

Sorry CW been pretty busy lately. Will send you a PM this weekend

Maca24

I wouldn't have a clue who my missing player is CW  :-\
Sorry man.

Colliwobblers

Quote from: Maca24 on January 10, 2013, 12:09:54 AM
I wouldn't have a clue who my missing player is CW  :-\
Sorry man.

so you don't know who you drafted or traded in? you have no record of your list anywhere?

in that case all you need to do is go back over the draft thread, work out who you drafted in the initial draft, then what trades you made ( in the trade thread)

then add to it your national draft picks and your rookie draft picks.

and you will have your complete list....

every draft pick and every trade in this competition is recorded on the draft thread and trade thread respectively. Quite organised and easy to track everything really but i seem to have missed one of your players.

easy, easy for one list anyway, not so easy for every list in the competition :)

tbagrocks

Sounds like great sass but you were probably serious CW still, all this just makes for the greatest thread in fanfooty history, those that disagree are wrong

btw did we win thread of the year ??? not even sure it was finalized
???
Anyway has been a great run guys, now get out your watering can, fill it up with water, move over to your flowerpots and water your dam flowers and hurry the frog up and finish the draft

Not funny? Well i tried :P

tor01doc

Looks like Jayman to pick.

I will be back after golf to pick my final player - any suggestions are welcome.

I will PM Jay since he has been on and not picked.

Have a nice day.

Jay

tor01doc

For my last pick - Cam Ellis-Yolmen please and thank you.

Reminds me a bit of late 1975 following you Jayman - ie No PM -  ;)

tbagrocks

Quote from: tor01doc on January 11, 2013, 12:01:38 AM

Could be anything :o

Trust me guys, with Adelaide's draft restrictions two players benefit greatly, though unfair to Laird as he makes it anyway

Rory Laird and Cam Ellis Yolman not only are great speculative picks from the Crows but now will be given the chance ;)

Cam excites me much (i'm sure you all no my feelings on Laird) No top picks to Adelaide for two years makes CE-Y a fantastic prospect, but he played SANFL reserves? Adelaide loves this guy as he has a similar game and build to Adam Goodes :o

Will be kept on the list thanks to draft restrictions and once he turns 20, he will start to bloom, then dominate, then Adelaide will pick him, then he becomes a great bolter 8)

Of course he could actually debue this year, thou I expect Grigg and Kerridge to play first, look out for this Goodes like bolter :o

picker_man

if you think you know so much about him then why didnt you pick him ::) lol

JBs-Hawks

Quote from: tbagrocks on January 11, 2013, 12:45:12 AM
Quote from: tor01doc on January 11, 2013, 12:01:38 AM

Could be anything :o

Trust me guys, with Adelaide's draft restrictions two players benefit greatly, though unfair to Laird as he makes it anyway

Rory Laird and Cam Ellis Yolman not only are great speculative picks from the Crows but now will be given the chance ;)

Cam excites me much (i'm sure you all no my feelings on Laird) No top picks to Adelaide for two years makes CE-Y a fantastic prospect, but he played SANFL reserves? Adelaide loves this guy as he has a similar game and build to Adam Goodes :o

Will be kept on the list thanks to draft restrictions and once he turns 20, he will start to bloom, then dominate, then Adelaide will pick him, then he becomes a great bolter 8)

Of course he could actually debue this year, thou I expect Grigg and Kerridge to play first, look out for this Goodes like bolter :o

Yea because every single player the crows pick is a gun, they never pick spuds that don't develop ::)

tbagrocks

Is only potential at this stage when did I say he was a gun ???

Of course when the AFL forced Adelaide to keep spud Kurt on the list over the draft period, as we know you must make three list changes, which is totally ridiculous because it might force a club as it did Adelaide do delist a required player and that's not fair to the young man/men

Nick Joyce had to be delisted, with Symes sacked and Doughty retiring, Adelaide still had to move a third player

But the depth was so strong and all the players on the list were wanted :-\ so where are all these spuds JB ;D

Adelaide actually delisted the Magarey medalist :o Brad Symes was so impressive in the SANFL that he won the B & F, but wait, he couldn't get a game :o is that because the depth is so good that there are not fried chips there?

Ellis Yolman has huge upside, you don't have to believe me, I didn't take him simply because I ran out of room :-[

I stopped picking Adelaide midfielders because let's face it, who's going to get a game in there? If Mitch Grigg and Sam Kerridge (GUNS) can't, how can anyone else ;)

Before you go pointing out there might actually be fried potato fritters on the list, that's Adelaide's fault fot trading With Richmond, they'll be gone soon enough, Tambling and Graham! But they are good depth players atm and should the unthinkable happen that a curse comes over the squad and these to potato fritters have to play, they'll do fine!