AXVs: Official Drafts

Started by Colliwobblers, August 13, 2012, 06:19:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jroo

Quote from: tbagrocks on January 03, 2013, 12:30:03 AM
Think everyone had that problem Togs

Also, on the Rookie listed players CW, what determans an LTI? Say a player's out for 4 weeks compaired to 10 plus weeks? We might need to clarify this rule?
Yeah was down for everyone.
And Toga btw Van Berlo isn't on an AFL list so going to have to pick someone else

BB67th

Quote from: tbagrocks on January 03, 2013, 12:30:03 AM
Think everyone had that problem Togs

Also, on the Rookie listed players CW, what determans an LTI? Say a player's out for 4 weeks compaired to 10 plus weeks? We might need to clarify this rule?
I would assume that we would be able to move a player to the long term injured list if they are eligible for it in the AFL. I had a quick look online and was not able to find any information whatsoever pointing to the circumstances required to be eligible to go on the list.

picker_man

Quote from: Colliwobblers on January 02, 2013, 10:58:26 PM
Quote from: picker_man on January 01, 2013, 06:03:48 PM
I forgot sorry CW :P

I was just trying to work it out and dont get it though :-[ How many players are we meant to have??

We have 37 players from initial draft and Nat draft + our first 3 rookie picked players are on the front page list to take it to 40. We then have another 6 rookie picked players still to be added making it 46 isn't that right or am i missing something??

*and waiting to let Toga pick so you can skip us until he comes on if ya's want, thats cool 8)

We drafted the following. Rules were changed to mean you make up your senior and rookie list (THIS SEASON) with whichever players you choose.

Initial Draft: 36

National Draft: 4

Rookie/PS Draft: 6

Your senior list = 40 players

Your Rookie list = 6 players ( none of whom can play until you have a long term injured senior listed player )

Total Players on List = 46

That PM said we were a player short but we have 46 players when you add the other 6 rookie players on ;)

D.Butcher + M.Duffy + P.Vespremi + K.Hartigan + S.Gilham + who ever Toga takes now are the 6

tbagrocks

picker_man

tbagrocks

Quote from: picker_man on January 03, 2013, 01:15:37 AM
http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,66638.0.html

^^ thats a spud alert ;)
I'm to scared to click on the link, gonna go and guess it's something to do with a post I may or may not have been involved in ;)

tbagrocks

Quote from: picker_man on January 03, 2013, 01:15:37 AM
http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,66638.0.html

^^ thats the greatest team in history alert ;)
:P, no worries mate! Ben Kennedy, Jimmy Toumpas and James Aish will assure the team is unbeatable in five years ::)

Colliwobblers

@ Pickers, thanks mate PM me your list of 46 when we are done here, as my list of your players is missing one I think.....

@BB67TH, I had thought to only put players on the LTI list that AFL clubs put on the LTI list, makes it pretty simple as once a club LTI lists a player so do we, until then we don't.

nostradamus

when do we have to lodge our final list of who we want to rookie list Colli?

Colliwobblers

Quote from: nostradamus on January 03, 2013, 02:53:14 AM
when do we have to lodge our final list of who we want to rookie list Colli?

before the season starts preferable early as possible say start of NAB CUP.

But i would like a full list of your 46 BEFORE the trade window #2 opens. No need for who is a rookie and who a senior just want to make sure we have all the lists correct before we start trading again....

Justin Bieber

We haven't finished draft yet right?

Noz

Right now as it stands i have 37 players on my primary list can i automatic elevate 3 players of my rookie list to have an even 40?

Colliwobblers

@ Whatlez - no draft not finished yet.

@ Noz - you need to have 46 players total at the end of this draft.

AFTER TRADE WINDOW #2 - you need to submit a senior list of 40 and a rookie list of 6 - up to you who is on which list.

tbagrocks

Quote from: Colliwobblers on January 03, 2013, 03:24:25 PM
@ Whatlez - no draft not finished yet.

@ Noz - you need to have 46 players total at the end of this draft.

AFTER TRADE WINDOW #2 - you need to submit a senior list of 40 and a rookie list of 6 - up to you who is on which list.
Another silly question CW, when will T2 end so we can finalize our lists before round one?

Noz

I have 45 players so far

Senior List
1. Leigh Adams
2. Jed Anderson
3. Brendon Ah Chee
4. Shaun Atley
5. Luke Ball
6. Todd Banfield
7. Matthew Boyd
8. Paul Chapman
9. Dean Cox