KoopKicka

Quote from: tbagrocks on December 16, 2012, 07:48:00 PM
Quote from: KoopKicka on December 16, 2012, 07:28:44 PM
Quote from: Maca24 on December 16, 2012, 07:22:11 PM
Angus Graham.

bugger >:(
Spud alert spud alert

I'd better check my eyes I'm not sure I'm reading this correctly

Funny, but he is really the only ruckman left who may get gam rd s in 2013.

Whos up?

KoopKicka

Ohh woops.

Wanted this guy in the NAT, I surprised he has lasted.

Dylan Van Unen

Nails

Kinda devo I only got rookie pick 97 for Gram :(

British got Rookie pick 1 :X he was my number 3 defender and a KEY player in my team :X

We'll take Lachlan Keeffe (sp)

Thanks for the no pm KK :o

Justin Bieber

Quote from: tbagrocks on December 16, 2012, 08:43:54 PM
So did we pm the whiner ??? well he has 1 1/2 hours left to pick!
No need to call him a Whiner please, keep it Premium guys :).

picker_man

Quote from: Nails on December 16, 2012, 08:45:15 PM

British got Rookie pick 1 :X he was my number 3 defender and a KEY player in my team :X

I traded Foley for Gram and a pick upgrade in Euro's with no compensation in return just before he was sacked!!! I got no compensation so your flowering lucky to get anything imo ;)

Maca24

Nails

Quote from: picker_man on December 16, 2012, 08:57:31 PM

I traded Foley for Gram and a pick upgrade in Euro's with no compensation in return just before he was sacked!!! I got no compensation so your flowering lucky to get anything imo ;)

'Euros + Worlds = totally different scenarios...

He has been in sides for a whole year...

If we actually held the drafts until now (which would have been viable) I would have never selected Gram and been screwed.

picker_man

Quote from: Nails on December 16, 2012, 09:11:33 PM
Quote from: picker_man on December 16, 2012, 08:57:31 PM

'Euros + Worlds = totally different scenarios...

He has been in sides for a whole year...

If we actually held the drafts until now (which would have been viable) I would have never selected Gram and been screwed.

Asians + British = totally different comps. So cause British coachgot a higher compensation doesnt mean you should.

If Euro's hadn't of opened up the trade period till now i would never of been screwed.....

I dont expect to be compensated cause Holz opened up the trade period to early, Do you expect to be compensated becasue CW opened up the Initial draft to early..... ::)

Colliwobblers

I don't understand all the fuss we have had over the compensation and in general the rookie draft picks, if you are that desperate for an early rookie pick I think your in serious trouble anyway....

how many of these rookie picks do you think will be in any of our starting teams next season?

how many do you think will even be on our lists in 2014 given you need to delist a player for every player you draft next season...

tbagrocks

This could be a problem for me as I don't have any spuds to delist yet for 2013 pre-season, all top young talant in Tibet ;D

nostradamus

Quote from: Colliwobblers on December 16, 2012, 09:51:53 PM
I don't understand all the fuss we have had over the compensation and in general the rookie draft picks, if you are that desperate for an early rookie pick I think your in serious trouble anyway....

how many of these rookie picks do you think will be in any of our starting teams next season?

how many do you think will even be on our lists in 2014 given you need to delist a player for every player you draft next season...

Well said Colli

.....c'mon guys let's not let the angst that been happening in WXV start happening here, it's a non-issue really

we've got a good social comp let's keep it that way  ;)

Nails

Don't really care that much... more just upset about losing Gram tbh.

Gram is 15-20ppg better than his replacement which is HUGE for a side chasing the grand final lol

Stupid stupid Gram  >:( >:( >:(

ih8gram

It's good and I understand Colli, just angry at Gram ruining my team roar

Colliwobblers

Quote from: Nails on December 16, 2012, 10:08:01 PM

Gram is 15-20ppg better than his replacement which is HUGE for a side chasing the grand final lol

ih8gram

you have every right to be annoyed Nails, and you are also one of the LEAST complaining of all of us :)

I considered giving compensation similar to British but it was to be after the fact, so where to set the cut off points for compensation picks would have caused a LOT more angst amongst all coaches especially ones with picks which fell just outside of wherever I set the levels for different compensation picks.

you lost gram which hurt but the pick #1 in the rookie wouldn't have replaced him any better than the #100odd you got instead ( unless you got lucky)

Still, I must say your last post is good natured sporting and very pleasing. So credit to you for that.

People who look in on our AXVS threads from the outside may be mistaken in thinking we are a little hostile and aggressive and that angst exists amongst us, I however feel most banter is good natured if a little snappy at times and we all get along just fine.

Nails

I'm not in AXV to make friends, I'm here to crush enemies  8) ;D Can't be too nice now can we?

nostradamus

Quote from: Nails on December 16, 2012, 10:08:01 PM

ih8gram

it's just a shame he didnt use all his energy stalking his opponents  ::)