AXVs: Official Drafts

Started by Colliwobblers, August 13, 2012, 06:19:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kilbluff1985

you know that makes it sound worse when you say that like you don't even care about your teams

Nails

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on December 15, 2012, 02:23:45 PM
you know that makes it sound worse when you say that like you don't even care about your teams

I care about them... 3 of them are premiership contenders (top 2-3) Rookies don't add anything to the team, it's rookies I don't care about.

tbagrocks

Quote from: Nails on December 15, 2012, 02:26:36 PM

I care about them... 3 of them are premiership contenders (top 2-3) Rookies don't add anything to the team, it's rookies I don't care about.
So you're saying that you don't care what happens to the team once the stars retire and the list needs the youth to stand up?

Nails

Quote from: tbagrocks on December 15, 2012, 02:31:46 PM

So you're saying that you don't care what happens to the team once the stars retire and the list needs the youth to stand up?

Look at the list... there's only spuds left. To be delisted spuds.

And my list is pretty young tbag, my good players won't retire for 5-6+ seasons. These spuds will be delisted by the time my other players retire.

tbagrocks

Fair enough, I actually think seeing the AFL has reduced the rooks to four, we could have gone down a similar path

Noz

Why can't we all just get along i just don't understand this violence

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Nails on December 15, 2012, 02:34:35 PM
Quote from: tbagrocks on December 15, 2012, 02:31:46 PM

Look at the list... there's only spuds left. To be delisted spuds.

And my list is pretty young tbag, my good players won't retire for 5-6+ seasons. These spuds will be delisted by the time my other players retire.
My good players won't retire for another 10-12 years :O

tbagrocks

Round 2.

Pick 17. Whatlez - Niall McKeever
Pick 18. Adamant - Nicholas Kommer
Pick 19. Nails - Nathan Stark
Pick 20. JbsHawks - Jacob Townsend
Pick 21. Monstrom - Sam Naismith
Pick 22. Picker_man
Pick 23. Whatlez
Pick 24. Nostradamus
Pick 25. Noz
Pick 26. KoopKicka
Pick 27. BB67TH
Pick 28. Maca24
Pick 29. JbsHawks
Pick 30. Colliwobblers
Pick 31. KoopKicka
Pick 32. Nails

picker_man

Justin Bieber

Fcuk was going to take Nathan Stark. Hold on.

Justin Bieber

nostradamus

Quote from: whatlez on December 15, 2012, 07:08:35 PM
No idea...

Ben Speight?

is that your pick Lez..........you dont seem too sure :P

Justin Bieber

I don't really mind haha. Tha'ts mine :P

nostradamus

Ok its my pick then, but bear with me guys l'm having major security issues with Kaspersky. My comp keeps freezing and needing to be shutdown.......apparently its something to do with windows updates clashing with Kaspersky settings, but wont be able to get it sorted until the help centre opens again on monday  >:(

ln the mean time l just have to keep shutting down, reseting and restating every time it freezes !!!!!

nostradamus

l'm going for a risky one here.......but l work with his dad.

Alll this kid needs is a few games and l think he'll find himself a spot in the team.

He's super-competitive and followed a non-traditional path into the AFL (even play gridiron in Canada  :o)

Ariel Steinberg