AXVs: Official Drafts

Started by Colliwobblers, August 13, 2012, 06:19:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BB67th

Quote from: picker_man on December 11, 2012, 08:37:26 PM
Quote from: BB67th on December 11, 2012, 08:31:45 PM
Quote from: picker_man on December 11, 2012, 08:29:29 PM

Quote from: tbagrocks on December 11, 2012, 08:26:02 PM
Wasn't Kurt Tippett Kicked out of Adelaide? Oh no wait that's right, he cheated the club and ran off with millions ::)

He's a wank!! Crows are better of without him and the Lambs are better off with him playing at Sydney i reckon, so win win for me ;D
Win win with him gone for the first 11 games of the season?

Him playing or not plaing in the first 11 rounds would make no difference to the mighty Lambs making the finals ;) so it is a win during finals when really matters :)
I don't mind either way, as rivals we will always have the edge over the Lambs ;)

Justin Bieber

Okay just read the thread.

I'll take Sam Col. (not sure how to spell his name :P )

tbagrocks

Quote from: whatlez on December 11, 2012, 08:52:14 PM

This is wrong, I would have taken him with National pick 16 but he slipped through, so I used the pass to get him, suddenly all my work to make sure I got him has been taken from me by a guy who obviosly didn't research him and can't spell Colquhoun :P

Justin Bieber

That is a hard name to spell on iPad...

But yeah I ad research and Tominator rated him VERY highly.

Colliwobblers

good pick :) sorry tbag :)

don't forget to PM the next spud :)

Justin Bieber

I sent Adamant a Pm earlier on a different game and have not seeked a reply.

picker_man

Quote from: tbagrocks on December 11, 2012, 08:58:10 PM
Quote from: whatlez on December 11, 2012, 08:52:14 PM

This is wrong, I would have taken him with National pick 16 but he slipped through, so I used the pass to get him, suddenly all my work to make sure I got him has been taken from me by a guy who obviosly didn't research him and can't spell Colquhoun :P

I totally agree Tbag ;) you still complaining is wrong.... :P

Colliwobblers

I have updated all compensation picks and I think we have it all correct. If a player I have given you a compensation pick for has been signed by another club (which i missed) and you want to keep them, PM me so I can fix it.

List of compensation picks here:

http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,66557.msg862270.html#msg862270

BB67th

I also realised before that Andrew McQualter is listed as a left over player from the initial drafts, while he has actually been delisted by Gold Coast and not redrafted.

Colliwobblers

Quote from: BB67th on December 11, 2012, 10:38:47 PM
I also realised before that Andrew McQualter is listed as a left over player from the initial drafts, while he has actually been delisted by Gold Coast and not redrafted.

fixed :)  thanks

Jroo

Quote from: Colliwobblers on December 11, 2012, 10:40:56 PM

Chance Bateman, John Anthony, John Henslin, Herny Slattery, Jayden Post and Dan Connors should also been gone as they have retired/delisted

Colliwobblers

Quote from: JROO8 on December 11, 2012, 10:43:32 PM

Chance Bateman, John Anthony, John Henslin, Herny Slattery, Jayden Post and Dan Connors should also been gone as they have retired/delisted

fixed the ones that are in the list of available players. coulnd't find a couple of them on the list tho, are they in this list?

http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,66557.msg862269.html#msg862269

Jroo

Quote from: Colliwobblers on December 11, 2012, 10:49:55 PM
Quote from: JROO8 on December 11, 2012, 10:43:32 PM

fixed the ones that are in the list of available players. coulnd't find a couple of them on the list tho, are they in this list?

http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,66557.msg862269.html#msg862269
They where all on the list unless it was another list? Maybe for the National Draft or something

Justin Bieber

Noz

I don't normally agree we tbag because well its tbag but i believe he is right.