AXVs: Official Drafts

Started by Colliwobblers, August 13, 2012, 06:19:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KoopKicka

Quote from: picker_man on November 27, 2012, 10:31:03 PM
Quote from: nostradamus on November 27, 2012, 10:27:42 PM
Quote from: picker_man on November 27, 2012, 10:23:06 PM
who does your pick change back to JROO??

.....c'mon JROO, your original pick stands mate......you shouldnt have deleted/edited the post, it makes it pretty hard for pickers to make his selection

yeah im really hoping it wasnt this guy you picked!! You just stole him right before me in Euros Nost :(

Matthew Mcdonough

I have a nasty feeling it is.

nostradamus

Quote from: KoopKicka on November 27, 2012, 10:33:22 PM

.....c'mon JROO, your original pick stands mate......you shouldnt have deleted/edited the post, it makes it pretty hard for pickers to make his selection

yeah im really hoping it wasnt this guy you picked!! You just stole him right before me in Euros Nost :(

Matthew Mcdonough

I have a nasty feeling it is.

.....if it is it's pretty well self inflicted

Jroo

Matthew Mcdonough
Yeah it actually was Matt McDonough. Jayman would probably be able to confirm this as he was the pick before me and would have saw it. And Nos I haven't done anything wrong, I haven't seen any rule saying you can't do it.
I have messaged Colli what happened and he will fix it up

Colliwobblers

Matthew Mcdonough

I have sent a PM to pickers and deleted all picks after and including his.

He picked Matthew Mcdonough who was JROO8's original pick which must stand due to a pick being taken before he changed his pick.

Pickers is up.

The rule is not listed anywhere but it is mentioned repeatedly throughout the initial draft that the rule is you can change your pick up until the next person picks.

nostradamus

Hey Pickers, you stated that your next pick was going to be Terlich so its ok with me if you go ahead with that........there will be no hard feelings mate  :)

Colliwobblers

Quote from: nostradamus on November 28, 2012, 12:09:48 AM
Hey Pickers, you stated that your next pick was going to be Terlich so its ok with me if you go ahead with that........there will be no hard feelings mate  :)

garbage you will be furious  >:(  nice sentiment tho :)

sorry it is unavoidable, the rules were not printed anywhere but we went over this during the initial draft and I was of the opinion the rule was clear.

nostradamus

Quote from: Colliwobblers on November 28, 2012, 12:11:48 AM

sorry it is unavoidable, the rules were not printed anywhere but we went over this during the initial draft and I was of the opinion the rule was clear.

its not pickers fault though, so he shouldnt miss out on a player that he would otherwise have drafted

picker_man

Quote from: nostradamus on November 28, 2012, 12:13:12 AM

its not pickers fault though, so he shouldnt miss out on a player that he would otherwise have drafted

Even with all the hype he's got recently I couldnt take him off you when he was your smokey Nost I'll feel to bad ;)

Im happy to take this guy instead Brodie Murdoch

Colliwobblers

WHILE WE ARE ON RULES THAT ARE NOT WRITTEN, BUT THAT EVERYBODY SHOULD KNOW...

DO NOT EVER MENTION UNDRAFTED PLAYERS IN THE DRAFT THREAD, PREFERABLY NOT IN ANY THREAD DURING A DRAFT EITHER.

you did have the right to take that player picker_man as nost said, good on you for not, but don't disadvantage yourself....

nostradamus

Quote from: picker_man on November 28, 2012, 12:21:18 AM

Even with all the hype he's got recently I couldnt take him off you when he was your smokey Nost I'll feel to bad ;)

l really appreciate the sentiment Pickers, lt shows real integrity on your part. But like Colli said, you shouldnt disadvantage yourself mate

.....so l'll give you a bit of time to reconsider, and if you want to take Terlich you should ( l really dont mind)

Remember we are trying to mimic the cut and thrust of the AFL here, and there'd definately be no sentiment shown there in the draft proccess

Justin Bieber

With the assumption that it is me?!!

nostradamus

lts my pick Lez.......not yours  :P

Colliwobblers

sorry Whatlez my mistake i have nost pick up on the pick list, but he hasn't actually made his pick yet.

i have deleted it now.

you are up after he works out what he is doing....

Jroo

Quote from: picker_man on November 28, 2012, 12:21:18 AM

Sorry Picker you couldn't get McDonough. I would have been more than happy for me to get Terlich and you McDonough but I dont think there is anything we can do

picker_man

Nah thats cool JROO my own fault for saying anything haha

Just sorting something with Nost picks will be up soon