AXVs: Official Drafts

Started by Colliwobblers, August 13, 2012, 06:19:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

picker_man

Quote from: JROO8 on November 27, 2012, 09:27:37 AM
I have changed my pick at 44. I will now pick new Dee and mature aged player Dean Terlich.If that's ok?

Cant if Jayman had already picked :P

Jroo

Quote from: picker_man on November 27, 2012, 02:43:33 PM
Quote from: JROO8 on November 27, 2012, 09:27:37 AM
I have changed my pick at 44. I will now pick new Dee and mature aged player Dean Terlich.If that's ok?

Cant if Jayman had already picked :P
But I thought it didn't matter as long as he hasn't been picked. I picked someone in the morning without much thought about it, because I would have been skipped

nostradamus

@ JROO8, sorry but your pick is finalised as soon as the person after you has made their selection

BB67th

Quote from: nostradamus on November 27, 2012, 03:00:29 PM
@ JROO8, sorry but your pick is finalised as soon as the person after you has made their selection
Yep that is as it is in the rules I believe.

Justin Bieber

nostradamus

KoopKicka

Mons logged off at 8ish tonight :/

tbagrocks

monstrum

Im at work on my phone ill pick soon. Can someone explain y the F-ING site zoomz right up to like 200% and i cant zoom out!!! Making it very hard

Jroo

Quote from: monstrum on November 27, 2012, 10:19:05 PM
Im at work on my phone ill pick soon. Can someone explain y the F-ING site zoomz right up to like 200% and i cant zoom out!!! Making it very hard
Iis happening to other people on there phones too

monstrum

Yeh well its really annoying ..

Ill hav michael Close

picker_man

who does your pick change back to JROO??

monstrum

99% of the time im on the forums on my phone (this's keeping me off it) i cant be bothered going to the feedback boards with it coz its to frustrating to use now lol  :P

nostradamus

Quote from: picker_man on November 27, 2012, 10:23:06 PM
who does your pick change back to JROO??

.....c'mon JROO, your original pick stands mate......you shouldnt have deleted/edited the post, it makes it pretty hard for pickers to make his selection