AXVs: Official Drafts

Started by Colliwobblers, August 13, 2012, 06:19:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colliwobblers

Quote from: Noz on November 19, 2012, 01:06:38 PM
Is it too late for me to get compo for Sherman?

YOU CAN ADVISE ME OF YOUR CHOICE FOR COMPENSATION PICK OR TO KEEP DELISTED PLAYERS WHO ARE RELISTED IN THE AFL PRESEASON DRAFT OR BY ANY OTHER MEANS - UP UNTIL THE END OF THE FIRST ROUND OF PICKS IN OUR ROOKIE/PRESEASON DRAFT.

NO RUSH. LETS GET THE NATIONAL OUT OF THE WAY...... NOT FAR AWAY.....

monstrum

Only like... 3 sleeps!!  ;D

Colliwobblers

HI ALL, A NOTE ON THE RULES AROUND WHO WE CAN DRAFT IN WHICH DRAFT.

Any player taken before or during the AFL National draft, we take in OUR national draft. (so if a player is on a list or promised to a team already we can take them in our national draft.)

Any player at all can be taken by us in OUR rookie/preseason draft. ( includes - initial draft pool leftovers, AFL national draft leftovers , AFL rookie drafted and AFL preseason drafted players.)

BB67th

Sorry if this seems stupid, but not sure if I am reading the above exactly correctly. Are we allowed to take initial draft pool left overs in the nat draft?

JBs-Hawks

BB67th

Quote from: JBs-Hawks on November 20, 2012, 05:36:55 PM
Yes anyone on a list.
Thanks mate, just wanted to be sure before drafting begins.

Colliwobblers

YES and again in the rookie draft - anyone on a list.

Not likely to take many if any from initial draft pool in national draft given they draft a lot more than we do, but they are available if you want them.

Jay

So what time can Lez take the first pick, tomorrow?

tor01doc

Once an urger, always an urger!  ::)

Jay

Quote from: tor01doc on November 21, 2012, 10:18:45 PM
Once an urger, always an urger!  ::)
was a reasonable question I thought...been preparing and researching for this draft for a long time so keen to get it under-way and everything go to plan for Sri Lanka :)

tor01doc

Yeah, good question but you were odds on to be the one to ask it! Ha.

Jay

Quote from: tor01doc on November 21, 2012, 10:31:29 PM
Yeah, good question but you were odds on to be the one to ask it! Ha.
Ha.

::)

Colliwobblers

Quote from: Jayman on November 21, 2012, 10:14:46 PM
So what time can Lez take the first pick, tomorrow?

I really don't have an issue with him taking his first pick ANY TIME, but we are not scheduled to start until 8pm Friday

I will PM everyone as soon as I have an indication from the #1 pick ( Whatlez) as to his intentions. If he wants to start early ( as soon as I have the final player list up from the draft), He can. But he doesn't have to if he wants the 24 hours to plan either.

Choice will be his to bring the start forward or not. Will PM everyone once I hear from him :)

Jay

tor01doc

They're out in the streets of Colombo already.  ;D