monstrum

Quote from: JBs-Hawks on October 11, 2012, 07:58:28 PM
Quote from: monstrum on October 11, 2012, 07:47:41 PM
Quote from: picker_man on October 11, 2012, 07:00:42 PM
Quote from: whatlez on October 11, 2012, 05:44:19 PM
Don't leave us Cw!! lol :P

we would be screwed haha

id probly just quit lol

No offence to anyone else but i think it would be all down hill!!

So does that mean you will quit British as theres no-one in charge there :p

Nuh! :D

But it did cross my mind that maybe mtty and oz r somewhere together ..  ::)

Colliwobblers

Me i'm not leaving, busy lately but always be here nightly for a few hours at minimum....

More importantly S Thompson is not leaving my midfield either, that's one star Nials won't be having!

Justin Bieber

Seaby needs compo right?

And Swifta

Colliwobblers

Quote from: whatlez on October 11, 2012, 11:52:31 PM
Seaby needs compo right?

And Swifta

Swift yes. Seaby not yet.

THe players who have retired are automatically added to the compensation pick list.

Players who are delisted and might be picked up again in the AFL preseason draft or nominations for delisted players, are left for now for the AXV team coaches to decide if they want to keep them or have a compensation pick for them after our AXV Rokkie/Preseason draft.

Seaby was delisted and is hopeful to get a 3rd AFL club, if not he is off to the WAFL back home..

http://www.afl.com.au/news/newsarticle/tabid/208/newsid/149462/default.aspx

the compensation pick for swift is listed on the end of the draft list order in the "TRADES" thread, not here, as I am only updating that one and will trasfer it here after trade window #1 closes...

Colliwobblers

7 delistings from Port updated on initial draft pool players, none of the 7 had been picked :)

Colliwobblers

Pies delistings and several others also added to initial draft pool players in threads

I will try to stay on top of lists but no guarantees, i do it to help you when you draft, I will not promise 100% accuracy.

The players who are now listed as BLUE and delisted may very well be picked up by other clubs over the next days and weeks so do your own homework....

I will endeavor to keep my lists " initial draft pool "  as up to date and accurate as possible.

tbagrocks

Good morning all Asian buffs, Yeah I could post in the discussion Thread but this little beauty needs to get a move on toward the top!

tor01doc

Looking forward to out tooting you!

;)

tbagrocks

Quote from: tor01doc on October 14, 2012, 11:39:17 AM
Looking forward to out tooting you!

;)
Yeah you would be the main challenger :P

Colliwobblers

I could have locked it until the National Draft, but I decided to leave it open so I can post updates re- delistings, and other administrator announcements to make me feel like I have a purpose  ;D

doubt it will reach the top or stay there given once all our 3 drafts are over it will be locked, but feel free to toot here all you want.

Just try not to mention draftees or ANY undrafted players here, as we approach our National Draft we don't want people in here mentioning players available in that draft, which includes the initial draft leftovers...

Justin Bieber

I think we should have different threads for the nat draft etc then you could merge it? lol.

tbagrocks

"TOOT" I have risen from my afternoon slumber just in time to watch Mark of the front row!

tbagrocks

Toot! Where is the happening? :-\ people should be trading!

tor01doc

I agree.

This is how to make number 1's into number 2's!

Colliwobblers

Quote from: tbagrocks on October 14, 2012, 10:50:29 PM
Toot! Where is the happening? :-\ people should be trading!

people are trying :)

me i be out of list movements, but i do have some players i can ontrade and picks....

still i am not chasing trades any more but still open to offers that significantly favor the Vipers  ;D