Started by Colliwobblers, August 13, 2012, 06:19:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tbagrocks

tbagrocks

Justin Bieber

tbagrocks

nostradamus

Quote from: tbagrocks on September 30, 2012, 07:00:51 PM
It's been all Brad Crouch for Westies today in the Prelim, West will play Norward next week for the cheese so we get to see, Aish, Luke Brown, Crouch, Mitch Grigg (dam you whoever got him  >:( >:() and my boy Laird!

l got Crouch and Grigg  8)

nostradamus

Colliwobblers

Announcement

The UAE TIGERS F.C is to be offered on the open market. EZA100 has decided to step down as Team owner/ Head Coach to an assistants role and asked me to find a new owner for the team. Reason being the level of activity required in the off season.

This is a demanding role we have all signed up for , we have 2 drafts and 2 trade windows still to complete between now and the start of the 2013 season.

It is with serious regret and sadness I receive this news as I am very happy to have all of our new to 15s coaches and losing EZA100 as a head coach is a shame.

Still I will put the team on the market, and hopefully we can find a new coach who can be active year round and run a 15s team.

The team will be open to existing 15s coaches also but preference naturally will be given to interested new coaches.

I will take the remaining pick for the TIGERS if EZA100 does not as soon as he is next up.

tor01doc

Put your hand up if you are sad!

Justin Bieber

tbagrocks

He does this at the end of the Draft :-\ a few weeks ago wouldn't have hurt :P

But good luck to you EZA sad to lose you mate!

Justin Bieber

I think add ask one of the following:

Toga
JROO8
Ricochet
Spite (although he will say no)
Mr.Craig (same as spite)
F.A.R.K?
nrich102
DT-SC
quinney88
Phasir

Even others like; Hagebear, Aiden Blues, Kellogchrunchynut, Tominator (same as spite and Mr.Craig).

Maybe others who could also be up for it.

Colliwobblers

Quote from: whatlez on September 30, 2012, 09:36:00 PM
I think add ask one of the following:

Toga
JROO8
Ricochet
Spite (although he will say no)
Mr.Craig (same as spite)
F.A.R.K?
nrich102
DT-SC
quinney88
Phasir

Even others like; Hagebear, Aiden Blues, Kellogchrunchynut, Tominator (same as spite and Mr.Craig).

Maybe others who could also be up for it.

thanks mate you think PM them or will they see my post in the main XVS category - the one before you enter each competition

Justin Bieber

Doubt most will. I only came here because of being told of it. Same as most so yeah people don't usually come here without advertisement. But try Toga. I think he would be keen.

Nails

Quote from: Colliwobblers on September 30, 2012, 09:24:51 PM
Announcement

The UAE TIGERS F.C is to be offered on the open market. EZA100 has decided to step down as Team owner/ Head Coach to an assistants role and asked me to find a new owner for the team. Reason being the level of activity required in the off season.

This is a demanding role we have all signed up for , we have 2 drafts and 2 trade windows still to complete between now and the start of the 2013 season.

It is with serious regret and sadness I receive this news as I am very happy to have all of our new to 15s coaches and losing EZA100 as a head coach is a shame.

Still I will put the team on the market, and hopefully we can find a new coach who can be active year round and run a 15s team.

The team will be open to existing 15s coaches also but preference naturally will be given to interested new coaches.

I will take the remaining pick for the TIGERS if EZA100 does not as soon as he is next up.

shoot Phasir a pm, I know he's keen :D whether he'll have enough time I'm not 100%, but I know he's keen...

BB67th

Maybe advertise this in the Front Bar as well Colli? Will get to a lot more people that way.