AXVs: Official Drafts

Started by Colliwobblers, August 13, 2012, 06:19:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

monstrum

I dont wanna rub it in to much but..

i dnt think ur higher percentage says ur a better team than the team that beat u 2/3..

Anyhoo my whole familys hawks do im coppin it here 2 .. Everyones do depressed  ::)

tor01doc

Why is nobody picking?  ???

BB67th

Quote from: tor01doc on September 29, 2012, 09:52:00 PM
Cos we are waiting for EZA again ::)

Colliwobblers

Quote from: tor01doc on September 29, 2012, 09:52:00 PM

Because EZA is up  ;D

@ monstrom - you won the flag, you get to boast, but the Hawks were favorites which supports my comment.

Swan deserving premiers.

Hawks rightful favorites.

monstrum

I dnt go for the swans, i just been sayin all week i thought the odds should b more even ;)

But enough of that :)

Colliwobblers

Quote from: monstrum on September 29, 2012, 10:04:24 PM
I dnt go for the swans, i just been sayin all week i thought the odds should b more even ;)

But enough of that :)

well all week you have been right  ;D  but enough of that, is it Sunday in America yet  8)

tbagrocks

Glad the pretenders lost though  ;D anyone hear 3AW at qurter time then when Swans came back? They couldn't understand how the "invincable" Hawks could not run away with it ::) cop that stupid bias Victorians  :P

tor01doc

Pretenders maybe, but we must all acknowledge Dangerfield's GF performance.  ::)

The rest of Adelaide's finest - missing!

Justin Bieber

Not sure how they are pretenders. It must be your out of range playing with your typing... ::) lol

monstrum

Sunday bloody sunday!... I mean

Sunday bloody monday!! Stupid time zone :(

Colliwobblers

Quote from: monstrum on September 29, 2012, 10:21:15 PM
Sunday bloody sunday!... I mean

Sunday bloody monday!! Stupid time zone :(

Monday is a public holiday, I have 30 cans and 10 of them say live nfl game one, another ten of them just happen to say live nfl game two, and the last ten if i can read them will no doubt say live nfl game 3!

tor01doc

Ahhh..the old talking beer cans!  :D

monstrum

Public holiday !!?  >:( we gotta wait till cup day

monstrum

WTF!!!! I just checked i had no idea!!! ;D ;D

NFL MONDAY !!

Colliwobblers

Quote from: tor01doc on September 29, 2012, 10:30:50 PM
Ahhh..the old talking beer cans!  :D

You are awesome tor01doc! even if I am already and no doubt will be again on the wrong end of your humor, it is great having you around, looking fwd to the season ahead with your wit and banter, just hope the vipers get up when we meet the dolphins or i might not enjoy your wit and banter "that week".

@ monstrom - QLD'er  ;D we got one Monday for the GF - what an awesome country we live in!