AXVs: Official Drafts

Started by Colliwobblers, August 13, 2012, 06:19:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

picker_man

i know im all for giving a bloke a chance and not skipping under any circumstances and keeping this comp as fair as it can be, but this EZA bloke is never around and if he is just picks a spud anywayz ::)....... so annoying!

monstrum

I like ur jumper ada, nice and traditional looking! Maybe make urself a clash and away jumper..?

Colliwobblers

I could let Whatlez take the pick he has of EZA's Pickers, but I seem to recall a certain uproar the last time doing such a thing was suggested :)

We have a round and a half to go, it's flowering annoying because it would be a nice long weekend to get finished and stuck into trading but I can't skip him outside the rules.

If Whatlez feels he has the "right" to pick for EZA he can, but I believe he is unsure he does....

picker_man

Quote from: Colliwobblers on September 29, 2012, 08:21:53 PM
I could let Whatlez take the pick he has of EZA's Pickers, but I seem to recall a certain uproar the last time doing such a thing was suggested :)

We have a round and a half to go, it's flowering annoying because it would be a nice long weekend to get finished and stuck into trading but I can't skip him outside the rules.

If Whatlez feels he has the "right" to pick for EZA he can, but I believe he is unsure he does....

LOL yeah i did that uproar haha as you know ;) sorry cw it was unnecceasry :) happy to wait till EZA's back 8)

Colliwobblers

no you were right actually :)  Here's hoping EZA isn't far away

tbagrocks

haha success  ;D ;D I'm online!!!

I'm out in the country at a place called Meadows and my Dodo works ::)

Colliwobblers

Justin Bieber

tor01doc

Anyone know how to put on a black armband?  :'(

picker_man

Colliwobblers

Quote from: tor01doc on September 29, 2012, 09:25:01 PM
Anyone know how to put on a black armband?  :'(

Yeah you'd be shattered, best team in the comp by a mile all season, 2 bad finals, taking nothing away from Sydney who was always the "most likely" to be able to pull off an upset.

Next season, the Hawks will only be better, chin up, Smith, Bruest, Gunston, others still improving, and none of your stars are going anywhere.

monstrum

Seriousley? Best team all year by a mile?  ???

They beat the hawks ( at the hawks "vault" ) or whatever its called and then lost by 1 point to them.  ::)

tor01doc

Still feels like  >:( :'( >:( :'( >:( :'(!

monstrum

They also both got smashed by Richmond lol

tor01doc

Quote from: monstrum on September 29, 2012, 09:41:07 PM
Seriousley? Best team all year by a mile?  ???

They beat the hawks ( at the hawks "vault" ) or whatever its called and then lost by 1 point to them.  ::)

Hard to argue with end of season percentage (a record apparently) but you'd swap that in a heartbeat for the flag!

>:( :'( >:( :'(

PS A 'vault' is the top bit of the vagina.  :-[