AXVs: Official Drafts

Started by Colliwobblers, August 13, 2012, 06:19:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colliwobblers

Quote from: Jayman on September 20, 2012, 09:32:17 PM
Quote from: Nails on September 20, 2012, 09:17:53 PM
Nice work you spudius bunch, I got home about 3 minutes ago, so pretty schweet timing.

Give me 21 minutes or so to select my blokes.
9 minutes to go ;) ;) ;)

thats for BOTH picks

forget the 2 hour rules 21 minutes is far superior

Nails

One pick - probably a bit early, but gives me the big 3 Hawthorn rucks which should help me avoid OOP/Doughnuts in the ruck.

Max Bailey

Going to take a bit more for the next pick :o

Colliwobblers

Seriously Nails you should have a shortlist - I can't complain but try to be quick people do tend to dissapear around here :)

Quote from: Colliwobblers on September 20, 2012, 08:29:09 PM
Round 26.

Pick 401. Whatlez = Ben Stratton
Pick 402. Adamant = Robert Murphy
Pick 403. Jayman = Jackson Paine
Pick 404. JBsHawks = Lachie Neale
Pick 405. Monstrom = Tom Gillies
Pick 406. Picker_man = Andrew Moore
Pick 407. Tbagrocks = Sam Kerridge
Pick 408. Nostradamus = Jesse Stringer
Pick 409. Noz = Easton Wood
Pick 410. EZA100 = Farran Ray
Pick 411. BB67TH = James Magner
Pick 412. Maca24 = Dylan Addison
Pick 413. Heppell21 = Joel Corey
Pick 414. Colliwobblers = Nick Suban
Pick 415. KoopKicka = Ashton Hams
Pick 416. Nails = Max Bailey

Adamant

Quote from: Nails on September 20, 2012, 09:42:00 PM
One pick - probably a bit early, but gives me the big 3 Hawthorn rucks which should help me avoid OOP/Doughnuts in the ruck.

Max Bailey

Smart thinking.

Jay

Quote from: Colliwobblers on September 20, 2012, 09:45:15 PM
Seriously Nails you should have a shortlist - I can't complain but try to be quick people do tend to dissapear around here :)
woah your crossing a line Colli...Nails has been calling me 'Gayman' on chat for the past 2 weeks because I suggested he make a shortlist for his picks. :o

Quote from: Nails on September 20, 2012, 09:42:00 PM

Max Bailey

All I can say is...I hope I play you when Hawthorn has the bye!!! :D

Colliwobblers

Nails has a point, a list gets people taken off it.

But still a list has people left on it so is a useful thing.

And a list with people left on it = a MUCH FASTER PICK.

still Nails has 4 hours to make two picks so no complaining here, I just hope everyone who was on is still on once he has picked :)

Nails

He's young, he's one of if not the best grab in the side when playing. He's 22yo and kicked 55 goals in 13 matches in the NEAFL. He has promise, he has potential. The Asians is the ideal draft for him.

Aaron Cornelius.

monstrum

Lol 'gayman' haha..,

I dnt think the footy publics ready for that  ::)

Nails

I'm probably one of the fastest pickers in the comp still colli ;)

And Jayman (Gayman) I don't call you that because of that, I just use gayman because it's so simple. I tell my sister she's gay like 10 times a day lol. Jayman is just such an easy transition, I give everyone nicknames...

I call one guy at work... homo/fa.g./etc.

And I'm his favourite bloke at work. A gay name from me is a sign of respect ;)

Colliwobblers

Quote from: Nails on September 20, 2012, 09:58:24 PM
He's young, he's one of if not the best grab in the side when playing. He's 22yo and kicked 55 goals in 13 matches in the NEAFL. He has promise, he has potential. The Asians is the ideal draft for him.

Aaron Cornelius.

good pick....

and YES you are one of the fastest pickers in the league :)

tbagrocks

where's the kicker of chicken Koops ;D

Jay

Quote from: Nails on September 20, 2012, 10:00:59 PM
And Jayman (Gayman) I don't call you that because of that, I just use gayman because it's so simple. I tell my sister she's gay like 10 times a day lol. Jayman is just such an easy transition, I give everyone nicknames...

A gay name from me is a sign of respect ;)
haha on chat last night you said it was revenge and then PM'd the quote of me recommending that you use a shortlist and claimed I was giving you shower ::)

Lol very weird way of showing respect
It's all good :)

Who's pick we up to? :D

Colliwobblers

koops. spinking is taking his picks for the next ten days hopefully he is still on :)

Spinking

Reckon this bloke will still be good for a while. The Eskimos select:

Alan Didak

Colliwobblers

Bradley Hill  just because the Hawks are the #1 Fantasy Team in the comp and I need to get me some :)

and.....

There are big wraps on Bradley Hill whose brother is classy Fremantle wingman Stephen. Bradley is an elite athlete who smashed all sorts of endurance records at the Draft Combine last year. He is a quick wingman who was averaging 22 touches a game at WAFL Colts level last season. The 2011 No. 33 draft pick needs to bulk up before he sees senior footy, but the upside is huge.