AXVs: Official Drafts

Started by Colliwobblers, August 13, 2012, 06:19:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tbagrocks

well that's two hours since mons pick and JB logged off 10 minutes after that!

Jay

Quote from: tbagrocks on September 13, 2012, 08:28:02 PM
well that's two hours since mons pick and JB logged off 10 minutes after that!
the thing is, he has logged on when it was his pick

so he has 2 hours from then

which means he is skipped in half an hour

Jay

can anyone confirm that in 29 minutes, i can pick...

tbagrocks

how do you know that? when he logged on?

Jay

Quote from: tbagrocks on September 13, 2012, 08:37:47 PM
how do you know that? when he logged on?
go onto the members list...search...type in 'JBs-Hawks'...will see a column saying 'last active'

tbagrocks

yeah last active, how do we know he wasn't on when the pick was taken? could have been on, then logged off but "last active" is when last online yes? so if he was on at the time of the pick, he is skipped?

Jay

Quote from: tbagrocks on September 13, 2012, 08:48:22 PM
yeah last active, how do we know he wasn't on when the pick was taken? could have been on, then logged off but "last active" is when last online yes? so if he was on at the time of the pick, he is skipped?
so its matter of when i can pick now or pick in 10 minutes

where is the boss when you need him ;)

Colliwobblers

If this is the case, JB has 2 hours from when he was first on line (WHEN IT WAS HIS PICK).

So two hours and one minute from that time PM me and I will post that he is skipped and the next person can pick.

Jay

Quote from: Colliwobblers on September 13, 2012, 08:50:36 PM
If this is the case, JB has 2 hours from when he was first on line (WHEN IT WAS HIS PICK).

So two hours and one minute from that time PM me and I will post that he is skipped and the next person can pick.
will send you a PM right on the dot (got a countdown timer going...ill then pick when you make it official

Jay

tbagrocks

this last active is the last time online yes? so the 2 hours starts from when they are online when it's their pick, which is not the "last online" because they were on before that

Jay

picker_man

yeah what you going on about tbag :-\ lol

its your pick jayman has been for 12 minutes ;) think cw has to confirm 1st :)

Jay