AXVs: Official Drafts

Started by Colliwobblers, August 13, 2012, 06:19:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colliwobblers

Quote from: Nails on September 07, 2012, 11:04:22 PM
Will pick after footy :)

why are you making people wait the footy is over has been for a long time take your picks

Justin Bieber

Colliwobblers

Quote from: picker_man on September 07, 2012, 11:07:13 PM
stupid nails :(

EDIT - you picked the perfect name for the team you follow colli hahah, so glad you guys didnt win!

what team do you support again?

picker_man

Quote from: Colliwobblers on September 07, 2012, 11:15:37 PM

EDIT - you picked the perfect name for the team you follow colli hahah, so glad you guys didnt win!

the 2012 premiers ;) adelaide :)

Colliwobblers

well then i take it as c compliment that you didn't want us to win.

we were never going to, not yet.

but another strong game for cloke, very important, we will be better again next week.

Hawks an awesome side but beatable by Geelong or West Coast I feel no one else can beat them. And I highly doubt West Coast can in Melbourne either.

Good luck to the Crows but I don't think they are a t the level required yet. One maybe two more years.

JBs-Hawks

I hope the crows make the GF :)

KoopKicka

Nails is on chat refusing to pick. ::)

picker_man

Quote from: Noz on September 07, 2012, 11:21:03 PM
Quote from: picker_man on September 07, 2012, 11:19:43 PM

the 2012 premiers ;) Port adelaide :)
Welcome to the Power Pickers.

LOL!!!

will never forget when ........ got that free kick for slap of the arms against ......, kicked the goal and you guys got through to the final cw flowering hate collingwood ever since!

also dont hate power though just feel sorry for them and there supporters haha, poor Noz :P

picker_man

well said colli +1 to you again :)

Noz

Quote from: KoopKicka on September 07, 2012, 11:25:37 PM
Nails is on chat refusing to pick. ::)

I am doing medal count over on the Port thread since were the only 2 power supporters on this site (i think) you should come and watch  :)

Nails

Get the f.u.c.k. over it.

I'm not choosing not to pick. I'm not picking because of my 6 player list I had prepared, 5 of them were selected today. Therefore I need a bit of time to research ages/which players I want etc.

Not because I don't want to pick. Other than when I was in Melbourne for family issues I've been one of the FASTEST pickers in this competition.

Get the f.u.c.k. over it, some of you appear like this draft is your life ::)

I made 1-2 small posts on the forum that took me 20 seconds in between goals and said maybe 1 line on chat and have not said anything else

::)

Pick will be up as soon as I know who I want.

picker_man

Quote from: Colliwobblers on September 07, 2012, 11:33:32 PM
Quote from: picker_man on September 07, 2012, 11:27:12 PM
Quote from: Noz on September 07, 2012, 11:21:03 PM
Quote from: picker_man on September 07, 2012, 11:19:43 PM

the 2012 premiers ;) Port adelaide :)
Welcome to the Power Pickers.

LOL!!!

will never forget when ........ got that free kick for slap of the arms against ......., kicked the goal and you guys got through to the final cw flowering hate collingwood ever since!

also dont hate power though just feel sorry for them and there supporters haha, poor Noz :P

Maybe since you hate Collingwood because of an umpires decision... it is umpires you should hate not collingwood. Or maybe that is just your excuse for hating Collingwood like everyone not a collingwood supporter has a duty to do :)

why would i need to make up an excuse to hate collingwood ??? there's plenty of reasons haha, after they knocked us out in that game is when i started hating them so thats my reason, otherwise it would be buckley and maxwell are knobs! but yeah bad luck tonight haha spud collingwood, you wont win next week :P

picker_man

Quote from: Nails on September 07, 2012, 11:35:38 PM

I'm not choosing not to pick. I'm not picking because of my 6 player list I had prepared, 5 of them were selected today. Therefore I need a bit of time to research ages/which players I want etc.

Not because I don't want to pick. Other than when I was in Melbourne for family issues I've been one of the FASTEST pickers in this competition.

I made 1-2 small posts on the forum that took me 20 seconds in between goals and said maybe 1 line on chat and have not said anything else

well that make's sence you had 6 players and 5 were picked, 6-5 =1 left, stupid nails :( hahaha

Noz

Quote from: picker_man on September 07, 2012, 11:43:32 PM

well that make's sence you had 6 players and 5 were picked, 6-5 =1 left, stupid nails :( hahaha
Pb must of been the mathematician

Holz

Quote from: Noz on September 07, 2012, 11:44:57 PM
Quote from: picker_man on September 07, 2012, 11:43:32 PM

Pb must of been the mathematician

nails has 2 picks though so he needs to find another one