^ They are enforced, he just needs to give the 'all good'

BB67th

Quote from: whatlez on September 02, 2012, 01:21:14 AM
Bb you can change your player still ;)
No way not after last night's performance

monstrum

Colliwobblers

Quote from: BB67th on September 01, 2012, 11:29:37 AM
This bloke is having a horrible year but is still averaging over 100. He should score better when he's in the navy blue next year as well. Travis Cloke.

Spinking, You can take your pick at 24 hours and one minute from the time of the previous pick quoted here with time stamp.

Maca24 will officially be skipped at that time.

When this time comer up and Maca24 is skipped Spinking your time limits kick in, so 2 hours from this time on line and 24 hours from this time if not on line.

The draft will continue as normal, with Maca24 to take his skipped pick as soon as he does come on. As previously explained.

Spinking

Spinking

Will anyone be around for the next hour or so that I can msg my pick to? About to head out...

Jay

Quote from: Spinking on September 02, 2012, 11:06:15 AM
Will anyone be around for the next hour or so that I can msg my pick to? About to head out...
sure mate. chuck me a PM

Colliwobblers

Quote from: Jayman on September 02, 2012, 11:06:48 AM
Quote from: Spinking on September 02, 2012, 11:06:15 AM
sure mate. chuck me a PM

23 minutes :) you can pm it to me if not done already to jayman. I will be out now for 30 minutes myself tho.

Spinking

Have just msg'd it to Jay. He's got 2 of my picks in case Maca suddenly shows up ;)

See you this arvo lads!

monstrum

Anyone else willing to giv maca till lunch time? 12 noon melb time?

Jay

Quote from: monstrum on September 02, 2012, 11:12:33 AM
Anyone else willing to giv maca till lunch time? 12 noon melb time?
24 hours is more than enough IMO

let me know what time i can pick for Spink, Colli

BB67th

Quote from: Colliwobblers on September 02, 2012, 09:34:38 AM
Quote from: BB67th on September 01, 2012, 11:29:37 AM
This bloke is having a horrible year but is still averaging over 100. He should score better when he's in the navy blue next year as well. Travis Cloke.

Spinking, You can take your pick at 24 hours and one minute from the time of the previous pick quoted here with time stamp.

Maca24 will officially be skipped at that time.

When this time comer up and Maca24 is skipped Spinking your time limits kick in, so 2 hours from this time on line and 24 hours from this time if not on line.

The draft will continue as normal, with Maca24 to take his skipped pick as soon as he does come on. As previously explained.
This is when you can pick Jayman.

Adamant

EZA100

whats going to happen if it gets to maca again because he isnt that far away again after this pick

Justin Bieber

Maca hasn't been on in 26 and a half hours. Even if something came up, could also go on his phone or whatever. I feel bad for him :(, but rules are rules.