AXVs: Official Drafts

Started by Colliwobblers, August 13, 2012, 06:19:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JBs-Hawks

Quote from: KoopKicka on August 30, 2012, 11:05:06 PM
Made surfe I came home early for you guys, only to discover Colli nabbed my flowering pick! >:( Will be 5 boys

The pick you told me last night was better than collies pick ;)

Noz

Quote from: PowerBug on August 30, 2012, 11:06:33 PM
Quote from: Noz on August 30, 2012, 11:01:20 PM
Yo listen up here's a story about a little guy that lives in a blue world and all day and all night and everything he see is just blue like him inside and outside blue is his house with a blue little window and a blue corvette and everything is blue for him and himself and everybody around because he ain't got nobody to listen to.
I'm blue, da ba de, da ba die
Da ba de, da ba die
Da ba de, da ba die
Da ba de, da ba die
Da ba de, da ba die
Da ba de, da ba die
Da ba de, da ba die
I have a blue house with a blue window. blue is the colour of all that I wear. blue are the streets and all the trees are too. i have a girlfriend and she is so blue. blue are the people here that walk around, blue like my corvette, it's standing outside. blue are the words I say and what I think. blue are the feelings that live inside me.

Adamant

Quote from: picker_man on August 30, 2012, 10:59:23 PM
Quote from: Adamant on August 30, 2012, 10:52:41 PM
Quote from: blue on August 30, 2012, 10:21:43 PM
Quote from: Noz on August 30, 2012, 10:18:05 PM
Quote from: blue on August 30, 2012, 10:11:26 PM
really stanton at 8. who is on crack?
I know I'm surprised he didn't go sooner as well.
then some fool takes sellwood at 15
He's averaging 136 in this format in a 'poor' year...
His average is also affected by 2 games where he hurt his groin against GWS and got KO'ed by Raines. He is consistent, a tackling machine and should push his average to low-140's in this format next year.

a poor year ??? he actually had one of his best starts to a year ever..... which is when he always performs well but its not a bad year cause he died in the a$$, as he does that everytime ;)
Well compared to last year, where he averaged 114 DT (without the sub-affected 27).

Colliwobblers

too much player discussion is not good in a draft forum. so for my 2c on stanton and selwood i'll just say what i always say.

the numbers don't lie.

Justin Bieber

Oh yeah Kknyou brought him up to be before.

picker_man

Quote from: Adamant on August 30, 2012, 11:08:53 PM
Quote from: picker_man on August 30, 2012, 10:59:23 PM
Quote from: Adamant on August 30, 2012, 10:52:41 PM
Quote from: blue on August 30, 2012, 10:21:43 PM
Quote from: Noz on August 30, 2012, 10:18:05 PM
Quote from: blue on August 30, 2012, 10:11:26 PM
really stanton at 8. who is on crack?
I know I'm surprised he didn't go sooner as well.
then some fool takes sellwood at 15
He's averaging 136 in this format in a 'poor' year...
His average is also affected by 2 games where he hurt his groin against GWS and got KO'ed by Raines. He is consistent, a tackling machine and should push his average to low-140's in this format next year.

a poor year ??? he actually had one of his best starts to a year ever..... which is when he always performs well but its not a bad year cause he died in the a$$, as he does that everytime ;)
Well compared to last year, where he averaged 114 DT (without the sub-affected 27).

without this without that, you picked selwood didnt you adamant ??? im confussed were saying he's a beta pick and your not.... anywayz lets go PB & Nails :)

Nails

Justin Bieber

He said 5 minutes. Took too long so skipped ;D

picker_man

KoopKicka

Quote from: Nails on August 30, 2012, 11:15:18 PM
^ waiting on KK.

sorry boys!

We take a massive risk with this pick as his average hasnt been flash-hot this year, but the only genuine tackling-KPP forward in the game, the Eskimos welcome the very Delicious

Cyril Rioli!

Nails

Pick 32 - Jack Grimes - 2013's No.1 Defender. Averaged 129 since rd 10 and is young @ only 23, should be on the improve. Co-captain of Melbourne, just like how PB and I are co-coaches. Will play when fit and seems to have got over his injury issues he has had in previous seasons.

Pick 33 - Jarryd Roughead - 40th Highest average in the competition. Can play forward, can play ruck. He's great for our versatility and is only 25. We're very happy with this addition.

KoopKicka

Quote from: Nails on August 30, 2012, 11:17:45 PM
Pick 32 - Jack Grimes Pick 33 - Jarryd Roughead

nooooooooooooooooooooooooo *cries* will be another couple of minutes guys :/

picker_man

Quote from: Nails on August 30, 2012, 11:17:45 PM
Pick 32 - Jack Grimes Pick 33 - Jarryd Roughead
flower both on my short list nice picks

tbagrocks

I certainly wanted the Melbourne Captain

PowerBug

I did say leave one pick to me Nails, obviously you didn't see my chat message. :P