Nails

we have a thread now, good enough?

Colliwobblers

KoopKicka

Adamant

Colliwobblers

Quote from: PowerBug on August 23, 2012, 08:46:15 PM
We'll pick within the next 7 days. :)

That would make it extremely hard for 15 other coaches to also pick within 7 days, being first you are given the luxury of being able to pick on the EXACT day that suits you.

So i think it not too much to ask you to let us all know which day you think you will make your pick, so that the other coaches know they have 7 days from THAT day to make their pick when they can.

If we cannot get an exact day from you that is fine I will just set one. And if you then take 7 days from that day to pick everyone else will be picking under the normal draft rules. And it will be too bad for them.

(The rules will only be relaxed for the first full round of picks OR for 7 days after the start of the draft - whichever comes sooner).

Maca24

Make them pick now. Why should they get to make all the decisions?

Justin Bieber

We are busy atm on chat with the Euros medal. But it's almost over.

PowerBug

Quote from: Colliwobblers on August 23, 2012, 09:05:38 PM
Quote from: PowerBug on August 23, 2012, 08:46:15 PM
We'll pick within the next 7 days. :)

That would make it extremely hard for 15 other coaches to also pick within 7 days, being first you are given the luxury of being able to pick on the EXACT day that suits you.

So i think it not too much to ask you to let us all know which day you think you will make your pick, so that the other coaches know they have 7 days from THAT day to make their pick when they can.

If we cannot get an exact day from you that is fine I will just set one. And if you then take 7 days from that day to pick everyone else will be picking under the normal draft rules. And it will be too bad for them.

(The rules will only be relaxed for the first full round of picks OR for 7 days after the start of the draft - whichever comes sooner).
I said we shouldn't start until next week, therefore if we pick before next thrusday effectively we are picking before the scheduled start. :)

Quote from: Maca24 on August 23, 2012, 09:08:18 PM
Coz we have Pick 1, and aren't ready. :P

Maca24

Well no matter who you pick it will be a good choice. and you've known your pick 1 for ages!  :P

tbagrocks

Quote from: Maca24 on August 23, 2012, 09:08:18 PM
They've known they've had pick 1 for a while, should know who that is by now :P so... lets go boys,

quit holding up the rest of us, some are only in one or two comps and we want to start

monstrum

Colliwobblers

We will see what further is heard from Nails and PB this evening however failing any further communication I will set the draft start date and time for next Friday Night at 9:00PM AEST.

The draft will begin with the relaxed time limit rules for the first round of picks or for a period of 7 days from the start date, whichever is sooner.

On completion of either the first round of picks or the 7 days, the draft rules and time limits will be in effect and enforced.

It will be Nails/Powerbugs pick first but there will be no time limit, nor will there be for any other coach as per what I just said above.

So the only thing left to confirm is the actual start date which I will get posted up and PM to everyone as soon as I either do or do not hear from Nails/PB tonight.

Jay

Quote from: Colliwobblers on August 23, 2012, 10:07:39 PM
We will see what further is heard from Nails and PB this evening however failing any further communication I will set the draft start date and time for next Friday Night at 9:00PM AEST.

The draft will begin with the relaxed time limit rules for the first round of picks or for a period of 7 days from the start date, whichever is sooner.

On completion of either the first round of picks or the 7 days, the draft rules and time limits will be in effect and enforced.

It will be Nails/Powerbugs pick first but there will be no time limit, nor will there be for any other coach as per what I just said above.

So the only thing left to confirm is the actual start date which I will get posted up and PM to everyone as soon as I either do or do not hear from Nails/PB tonight.
awesome :)

KoopKicka

Quote from: Jayman on August 23, 2012, 10:16:47 PM
Quote from: Colliwobblers on August 23, 2012, 10:07:39 PM

awesome :)

Cmon guys, why not now?!?!??!