AXVs: Official Drafts

Started by Colliwobblers, August 13, 2012, 06:19:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tbagrocks

Colliwobblers

Quote from: tbagrocks on August 20, 2012, 02:15:33 AM
Ok I voted, lets Draft ;D

exciting isn't it, 3 more teams to vote i think then the general consensus seems to be draft as soon as everyone is ready, so shouldn't be too far away...

Justin Bieber

Noz is posting his own things about 18's, monstrum is never anymore... And the other two... ::)

Shouldn't be too long!!

KoopKicka

Quote from: whatlez on August 20, 2012, 10:15:29 PM
Noz is posting his own things about 18's, monstrum is never anymore... And the other two... ::)

Shouldn't be too long!!

monstrum said hes snowed under at the moment.

Noz

Justin Bieber

Monetrum was online, but he is super busy... Wasn't like powerspd and snails were going to be quick ;D

KoopKicka

Gah Cmon guys! I wanna start >:(

Colliwobblers

no hurry... much :) everyone done now, thanks Noz and Monstrom....  just the "usual suspects" to go :) Nails / PB ?

Justin Bieber

Looks like Question 1, 4, 7, 8, 9 and 11 that are needed for them to vote without you voting. If you fill yours in all, but Question 4 could be completed and voted.

Colliwobblers

Teams Ready to Draft: (set draft time and date)

Koopkicka
JBsHawks
Tbagrocks
Maca24
Jayman
Colliwobblers

Time to be set when all 16 are confirmed ready. So far times and dates to start vary WIDELY....

Nails

Time to start draft:

When PB and I take our first pick  ;D

Colliwobblers

Quote from: Nails on August 23, 2012, 01:54:11 PM
Time to start draft:

Time to post here but no time to pm me with your response to my PM ?  :)

At this point I am leaning towards setting the draft start time and date to a date within a week, when all coaches confirm they are ready.

However for the first round ONLY i am considering allowing ALL teams to take their FIRST pick within 7 days of the drafts official start date and time.

Then ONCE you have taken your first pick the draft rules on picking apply.

Thus allowing us to start the draft on a set date and time, and pleasing all coaches as most will have a different preferred day, so allowing 7 days for completion of the first round of picks means every coach can start picking on the day of that week (7 days) that they preferred.

Naturally once you have picked when you come up again for your 2nd pick the 24 hour and 2 hour rule are already in place.

SO BASICALLY THE DRAFT RULES ARE SUSPENDED FOR THE FIRST FULL ROUND OF PICKS AND REPLACED BY THE REQUIREMENT THAT YOU TAKE YOUR FIRST PICK WITHIN 7 DAYS OF THE DRAFT START.

(Teams left to pick AFTER a team that has not picked on completion of the 7 day period will not be penalized in any way and will be able to take their 1st picks under the NORMAL DRAFT RULES after the 7 days has expired).

(The team that failed to pick in the 7 day period will pass and be able to take their pick whenever they are online.)

ONCE THE LAST TEAM PICKS THEIR FIRST PICK or THE 7 DAYS EXPIRES, THE NORMAL DRAFT RULES COME INTO EFFECT AND REMAIN IN EFFECT FOR THE ENTIRE DRAFT.

Just a thought, as we have coaches that want to start on basically every different day of the week, and getting 16 to agree on one day is not going to happen.

Nails

I have to talk with PB before I can PM obviously.

PB is at school :o

I propose the start date be - after Buddy plays in another AFL game... just in case he has got 3 strikes, which I'm 90% sure isn't the case, but if we select Buddy pick 1 only for him to not play AFL next year ::) lol

Maca24

Time to start draft:

You and PB as a team is the worst idea in the history of time. It's like having 2 hitlers :P
Surely you don't need to consult with each other for every minor detail?

Nails

Quote from: Maca24 on August 23, 2012, 03:04:55 PM
Time to start draft:

You and PB as a team is the worst idea in the history of time. It's like having 2 hitlers :P
Surely you don't need to consult with each other for every minor detail?

Careful Maca, we'll start dictating how your team needs to operate :X