AXV: Kathmandu Eskimos - KoopKicka

Started by KoopKicka, August 08, 2012, 02:41:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KoopKicka

As KoopKicka prepares to give the next part of the speech, specky92 tries to creep out the back with his date for a bit of hanky panky! They make it out largely unnoticed. But KoopKicka plans to have a word to speck later. He wishes he could just wait for the afterparty!

"The Game Changer Award is an award awarded to the player who impacted on of our wins this season in a massive way. This player kicked 4 goals to lead our side to victory over Mongolia in Round 12, and for that we award the GC award to....

Paddy Ryder!

KoopKicka

A spontaneous drum roll occurs from MC and Adamant at the back of the roomsets KK off from his next speech. "He quickly eyes a open bottle of Johnnie Walker! Well folks! That explains a lot!

"3rd place in the Spinking medal goes to a player who has improved in leaps and bounds over the course of this year, was leading the B&F from round 5-12, but got run over the top of in the second half of the season. Still, it has been a year miles beyond expectation for......

Daniel Hannebery!

KoopKicka

2nd place goes to a player who is well done on last years form, but has still recorded some very impressive numbers, especially in the second half of the season" 1-2 more rounds and he wouldve caught the leader, but he left his run too late. Lets hope he can get back to his best form and then some next year!"

Trent Cotchin!

KoopKicka

The First place in this years Spinking medal can count himself quite lucky that he hit form at the correct time of the season to hold onto the medal. However he has had a good year, he has struggled with the emergence of his teams other mids and needs to overcome that if he is to lead the team for future seasons. But a good season from the man nonetheless....

Brad Ebert!

KoopKicka

"Well tha concludes the ceremony for tonight... thankyou to all that have come! It was a pleasure being accompanied by all you fine people. Id just like to thank...."

Suddenly speck and his date run into the party carrying mexican sombreros and tossing them into the crowd, accompanied by Bonfire by Knife Party blasting over the stereo" KoopKicka's draw drops open in amazing at the scene before him. " ele is chasing Jukes between the tables while Jukes is obsessively shouting boxxy. bb67th is over at the back smearing corn dip onto his cheeks and getting up on the table and throwing party decorations at the local  Sherpas. tbag is getting physical with the bouncer telling him to pay Wingard's life insurance fund.Nigey starts a conga line and has his hads on Rachael Finch's hips the dirty barbie. :o

The afterparty lasts for about 3 hours, it is confidental to say what happened, all we know is somehow Lewis Jettas medal was hung on a pole 3/4 up everest and Jake Neade has been strung up a tree and firefighters still cant get him down. Police are searching for Kieran Harper for questioning as we speak. Oh and does somebody know who took the shower on the stage?

oh and thanks Colliwobblers for running such an amazing competition!

Oh and specky for being an amazing assistant!

Cheers guys and goodnight! ;D

KoopKicka

FF members mentioned

NigeyS
Specky92
Adamnt
bb67th
My Chumps
elephants
Jukes
tbagrocks
Colliwobblers

there might be more I just forget. ;D

KoopKicka

Oh and the Almanac award will be handed out tomorrow, right now I need something strong, agood book and a bath ;D

For those who didnt know, the copy and pasting wasnt working, so me and speck had to type all this out on the spot.

Adamant

Nice read Koop! congrats to Brad and all the other award winners.

KoopKicka

Quote from: KoopKicka on August 08, 2013, 10:08:24 PM
A spontaneous drum roll occurs from MC and Adamant at the back of the room sets KK off from his next speech. "He quickly eyes a open bottle of Johnnie Walker! Well folks! That explains a lot!

Next time I want more of this! :P

elephants

Awesome work lads, really awesome read 8)

Adamant

Oh yeah, great work as well Speck. 8)

Nige

Yeah, good stuff Coop and speck.  8)

Colliwobblers

ive had internet issues all day and night, but have read through the awards, great work guys, super effort.

Eskimos set the standard here.

specky92

95% of the work done by Koop tbh, all i did was write up my award speech,  :-X Great work Koop!

BB67th

Good work guys, was a good read and fun with all the awards given out.