AXV: Kathmandu Eskimos - KoopKicka

Started by KoopKicka, August 08, 2012, 02:41:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin Bieber

Will be a dispute if Heppell isnt taken ;)

KoopKicka

KoopKicka

Welcome Captain Scott Pendlebury to the Eskimoes! :D

KoopKicka

Proud to announce Delicious and Ryder have joined the Eskimos, was good since Ryder was on a few people radars. :)

KoopKicka

Welcome Priddis and Dahlhaus, both quality players. :)

KoopKicka

We would like to farewell our Junior Assistant Heppell21, who has taken up a Head Coach role at the Dolphins, our rivals.  WE wish him the best in his endeavour :)

KoopKicka

Welcome to the Eskimos coaching panel the old coach of the Dolphins. Spinking!

Spinking

Thanks Koop. Good to link up with you again! Go Eskimos!

KoopKicka

Welcome Jarryd Blair and Allen Christensen to the Eskimos, which finishes off a lethal forward line. :)

KoopKicka

The Eskimos are proud to announce Chris Masten and Daniel Hannebery to the Eskimos line-up for 2013.

Also, the Eskimoes are holding a LIVE press conference tomorrow at 9PM AEST time (Sydney time) So PM me or post in this topic your questions! :)

Adamant

Who is on the chopping block and is willing to be used as trade bait for the Eskimo's?

JBs-Hawks

Will take Pendles or Cyril for Broadbent.

KoopKicka

Quote from: JBs-Hawks on September 08, 2012, 12:46:44 AM
Will take Pendles or Cyril for Broadbent.

-.- ;)

Keep sending questions in, cheers Adamant! :)

KoopKicka

Welcome to the Kathamndu Eskimos first official press conference!

Head Coach KoopKicka strolls onto the room to take his seat, closely followed by assistants Jukes and Spinking and lastly by Scott Pendlebury.

KoopKicka: Welcome to the official Kathmandu press conference, we are no open for business, fire away.

Journo: What general drafting strategy are you using and what type of team are you hoping to build?

KoopKicka: As many other coaches in this competition, the Eskimos are drafting a youth-oriented team, with several older bodies in the squad to mentor the young Eskimos, we are hoping to be an equal chance of winning the premiership next year and in 5 or so years time.

Journo: How do the players handle the permanent altitude training and playing, must be a huge home game advantage?

KoopKicka: Admittedly, the players havent adapted as well as we would have hoped to the training conditions here in Nepal, the biggest sufferers being young Luke Dahlhaus and Dan Hannebery, however guys like Matthew Priddis and Scott here have been there to lad them through it. Yes it is a massive home ground advantage, one that we hope will help the Eskimos lift the cup in the future.

Journo: Will Hamish Hartlett walk out and quit your club to come to the Gazelles for free?

Spinking: Ill take this one, no he most certainly isn't walking out on us. Contract negotiations have been going very smoothly, and a contract should be finalised within the month.

Journo: Will the Eskimos be the team to meet the Dongs in the Grand Final next year?

Jukes: We refuse to get ahead of ourselves at this point, however we believe we have a strong chance of pushing into the 8 next year, the Grand Final, while it would be nice to be there, its too far away to make any inferences yet.

Journo: Who will lead the Eskimos in 2013?

Scott: KoopKicka here has anointed myself captain for 2013, the leadership group, however, is still to be finalised, however, some members of the leadership group haven't been drafted yet. I am trly honoured that the leadership group have with-stowed such an honour in me.

KoopKicka: As Scott said, he will be the Eskimos captain for 2013, we are so honoured to have someone of Scotts calibre at the club let alone as our captain.

Spinking and Jukes:  *nod heads*

Journo: Who is on the chopping block and is willing to be used as trade bait for the Eskimo's?

KoopKicka: Nathan Bock hasnt been looking happy on the track this week, I hope its only temporary though. As much as we would like to keep the harmony of the squad heading into 2013, this cant happen, and adjustments will be made, Nathan Bock is the only player to have pubicly stated his intention to move to the staff. All players are negotiable

Scott: What about me?

Jukes: Youre gone mate, youre the quality of Raphael Clarke *laughs*

Whole room: *laughs*

KoopKicka: All jokes aside, Scott is the only player off limits to trade talks for the coming season.

Journo:  What is the basis of your rivalry with your rival?

KoopKicka:Well, as you may know, Dolphins head coach Heppell21 was an old assistant of mine, sadly he had to move on, but we've re-kindled the friendship by becoming rivals. And besides, Spink is an excellent addition to our coaching staff.

Spink: *blushes*

Journo: How are the Eskimos gonna cope with Matthew Broadbent not at the club?

KoopKicka: While I was, and still am, devastated that Matthew is in Australia not Nepal, I believe we can move on without him, however, what is the trade week for? *winks*

Journo: Final question, who will be wearing the number 1 jumper for the Eskimos in 2013?

Spink: A wonderful mystery at this point. *smiles*

KoopKicka: Thankyou all for attending our press conference , we hope that you will all be on boa in 2013 and go Eskimos!

Crowd cheers as touring party leave.

Well, what did you thin? For those who care? :P

Colliwobblers