Previous topic - Next topic

Zombie2.5

Quote from: picker_man on June 25, 2012, 07:08:09 PM
Quote from: Zombie2.5 on June 25, 2012, 07:00:11 PM
What's our team colours? ???

And is that our logo there?

been worrying about the draft havn't even thought of team colours :-\

wasnt much out there for cruisers logo that took me ages haha
Are the team colours your black and yellow stars? That could be okay plus maybe white?

picker_man

After a long and exhausting meeting today the Cruisers were unable to find a player with captain qualities to lead there side into the future. After the discussions the coach "me" :P of the Crosby Cruisers has surprisingly decided to put alot of their depth up for trade in return for the one player.... (your last pick in nat & rookie draft to make up difference)

Young quality players like A.Christensen, A.Fasolo, L.Shiels, B.Crouch, D.Thomas, J.Gunston, D.Smith, L.Breust, E.Betts were all mentioned in the discussions today along with the 1st rnd (#2) nat draft pick to be on offer to make way way for the new recruit

The coach also went on to say they will review all players put on offer through PM's and will be willing to lose a few of the quality options mentioned above to get the deal done!

Justin Bieber

Dale Thomas is your captain? The badgers will overcome their rivals ;D

picker_man

Quote from: whatlez on July 24, 2012, 05:42:52 PM
Dale Thomas is your captain? The badgers will overcome their rivals ;D
cmon lez didnt you read the bit with "UNABLE to find a player with captain qualities for the future" in it :P oh and the POSSIBLE under pic ;)

i doubt your captain will make up for the other spuds in the badgers team ;)

Justin Bieber

I have half a dozen captain material over daisy ;D

Holz

Quote from: whatlez on July 24, 2012, 05:56:42 PM

Yeah cotchin is a machine, I would have liked murphy to have moved to the crusiers, but after i gave up pick 1 in the natinal draft for him think i will have to keep him.

picker_man

Quote from: Holzman on July 24, 2012, 06:00:56 PM
Quote from: whatlez on July 24, 2012, 05:56:42 PM

Yeah cotchin is a machine, I would have liked murphy to have moved to the crusiers, but after i gave up pick 1 in the natinal draft for him think i will have to keep him.

yes cotchin is a machine but he's not half a dozen ppl to cover your other spuds lez ;D

Yes the cruisers are dissapointed murphy wont be joining them and have decided to up the trade offer from what the bombers staff can agree with was a very very reasonable offer in return for a leader for the club

Justin Bieber

Cotch is the man.

With Barlow, Griffen as awesome players. Also prestia, Hartlett and mckenzie as future stars.

picker_man

Quote from: whatlez on July 24, 2012, 06:11:11 PM
Cotch is the man.

With Barlow, Griffen as awesome players. Also prestia, Hartlett and mckenzie as future stars.

do i need to say more then Fyfe, Boak, Ziebell, Christensen, Thomas, Bruest, Fasolo, Gunston ;)

Justin Bieber

Quote from: picker_man on July 24, 2012, 06:16:27 PM
Cotch is the man.

do i need to say more then Fyfe, Boak, Ziebell, Christensen, Thomas, Bruest, Fasolo, Gunston ;)

Nothing in comparison to my top 5 :D :) ;D

picker_man

Quote from: whatlez on July 24, 2012, 06:41:02 PM
Cotch is the man.

your team is easy to seperate who's the top 5, unfortunantly its hard to seperate my top 5 from the rest as their all young guns :-\ lucky its 15's not 5's so i dont have to :P

Spinking

Quote from: picker_man on July 24, 2012, 06:50:01 PM
Cotch is the man.

your team is easy to seperate who's the top 5, unfortunantly its hard to seperate my top 5 from the rest as their all young guns :-\ lucky its 15's not 5's so i dont have to :P

Kidding right gents.... I can't pick a top 5 - too many stars! :)

Watson, Redden, Judd, Bartel, Cross, Chapman, Stevie J, McVeigh, Hannebery

picker_man

Quote from: Spinking on July 24, 2012, 06:52:55 PM
Quote from: picker_man on July 24, 2012, 06:50:01 PM
Cotch is the man.

Kidding right gents.... I can't pick a top 5 - too many stars! :)

Watson, Redden, Judd, Bartel, Cross, Chapman, Stevie J, McVeigh, Hannebery

lucky you put redden & hannerbrey in there or id think its just a list of some of the oldest players still playing :P

Noz

Scott Thompson averaging 151 and i got him at pick 14 steal  ;D perfect captain choice.

Cloke, Dal Santo, Carrazzo, Steven, Kelly and Walker could all don the captaincy at times next season.

picker_man

Quote from: Noz on July 24, 2012, 07:05:43 PM
Scott Thompson averaging 151 and i got him at pick 17 steal  ;D

Cloke, Dal Santo, Carrazzo,  Kelly and Walker could all don the captaincy at times next season.

* pick 14, he's nearly 30 ;)

ok maybe lost in transation i will give up quite a few players for one player who can captain the Cruisers into the future

* As its buried deep on page 2 :P and wouldnt want anyone to miss it RE POST ;D

After a long and exhausting meeting today the Cruisers were unable to find a player with captain qualities to lead there side into the future. After the discussions the coach "me" :P of the Crosby Cruisers has surprisingly decided to put alot of their depth up for trade in return for the one player.... (your last pick in nat & rookie draft to make up difference)

Young quality players like A.Christensen, A.Fasolo, L.Shiels, B.Crouch, D.Thomas, J.Gunston, D.Smith, L.Breust, E.Betts were all mentioned in the discussions today along with the 1st rnd (#2) nat draft pick to be on offer to make way way for the new recruit

The coach also went on to say they will review all players put on offer through PM's and will be willing to lose a few of the quality options mentioned above to get the deal done!