The Hastings Hurricanes Home Ground

The Pilot Fields - Hastings

MTTY

Fixtures & Results

MTTY

Club Guernseys

MTTY

Leadership Group

Patrick Dangerfield - Captain                                                                                     Andrew Gaff - Vice Captain

MTTY

The Hastings Hurricanes have recently stated that they would be extremely interested in high draft picks for the national draft as they look to acquire a large amount of first round picks.

Torpedo10

Quote from: MTTY on July 05, 2012, 05:17:22 PM
The Hastings Hurricanes have recently stated that they would be extremely interested in high draft picks for the national draft as they look to acquire a large amount of first round picks.
the same with the Magic.  :o I would be happy to give you No.1 pick for Gaff?  :P  ;D

MTTY

Quote from: Torpedo10 on July 05, 2012, 05:23:57 PM
the same with the Magic.  :o I would be happy to give you No.1 pick for Gaff?  :P  ;D

Personally i think i'd rather Gaff over Whitfield at the moment. Scores extremely well as an outside type player at such a young age.

Torpedo10

Quote from: MTTY on July 05, 2012, 05:25:07 PM
Quote from: Torpedo10 on July 05, 2012, 05:23:57 PM

Personally i think i'd rather Gaff over Whitfield at the moment. Scores extremely well as an outside type player at such a young age.
At the moment maybe. in 2014 Whitfield might be over Gaff in this comp. Whitfield get's atleast 50% of his possessions as contested possessions atm during a match. 

MTTY

A shock move by the Hurricanes sees Goddard offered up as bait for high draft picks.

JBs-Hawks

Huddersfields draft picks are up for sale

Justin Bieber

Badgers, draft picks are up for sale too.

The two H players down back are looking for a new fresh start :P

MTTY

The Hurricanes are proud to welcome charliesheen on board as the Director of Coaching.

MTTY

Having completed their official drafting of players the Hastings Hurricanes are looking at taking advantage of the  first trade period. They will be looking at mainly high draft picks for their players, so feel free to offer trades.