Main Menu

Pfeiffer for SC/DT?

Started by ubeaut, May 03, 2012, 04:34:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ubeaut

Can any Port supporters out there suggest why Pfieffer will be a good SC/DT pickup? All people have been able to say about him is that he is a better chance of staying with Gray injured and that he has DPP. But he doesn't look great from what I have seen. He has spent ages on club lists b4 finally getting a game. Will he be able to play enough games without too many vests(6-7 more) to be worth it?

Wes Mantooth

I would suggest not. I got him because of the lack of downgrade options but regret it. He lacks polish and composure. I think he's sitting in the stile of the revolving door of 6-7 players.

McRooster

Quote from: Wes Mantooth on May 07, 2012, 12:33:16 AM
I would suggest not. I got him because of the lack of downgrade options but regret it. He lacks polish and composure. I think he's sitting in the stile of the revolving door of 6-7 players.
+1

This is the most selfish decision I have made this season, should not have traded him in despite his juicy b/e, although 22 disposals on Friday night, 6 tackles and a goal for Norwood means he probably won't be out of the main group at power land for long. Has intensity, but lacks polish - someone needs to tell him to remove the black tape from his noggin, his mullets hairdo is not that long  ::) maybe it's holding his brain in  :P