CHELSEA!!!! Sarri

Started by tbagrocks, April 25, 2012, 07:34:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

elephants

Quote from: Jukes on January 30, 2013, 03:27:15 AM
I go for glory...second bottom in every season bar one and in that season we get cheated out of a flag.

No shower, who else is worth supporting in the a-league :P but seriously, you have to support them ;)

tbagrocks

Quote from: elephants on January 30, 2013, 03:37:22 AM
Quote from: Jukes on January 30, 2013, 03:27:15 AM
I go for glory...second bottom in every season bar one and in that season we get cheated out of a flag.

No shower, who else is worth supporting in the a-league :P but seriously, you have to support them ;)
Adelaide United :o  ::)  :-[  :P

stew42

Quote from: elephants on January 30, 2013, 03:22:58 AM
Quote from: Jukes on January 30, 2013, 03:15:00 AM
Because being from Manchester has nothing to do with it...

Don't get defensive. I'm not saying you're a glory hunter ::) I'm simply saying you don't know what its like supporting a less successful both historically and presently club.

Chelsea have the money and the squad but consistently don't vet results making the club and our fans 'easy targets' for the scandal hungry media and English dominated media.

Don't pretend you know what its like. You've had it easy.
In search of an underdog team, I chose a few years ago to support the mighty Whites. So screw the blues  :P
COYW!!!

Tominator

Justin Bieber

Hawka

tbagrocks

Quote from: Hawka on February 14, 2013, 01:16:56 AM
Everton keen on Lampard!
Yes please!!
Oh I wish I had the money  to rid Chelsea of this dictaitor, Frank would be my first picked

Well if he's going to leave, i'd like to see him in Spain or Italy even Germany just for the experience for the great man

Everton i'm ok with that

Jukes

My Chumps

If he leaves, should go back to West Ham.

PowerBug

Hey ele, with the Champions League on now and all, i couldn't find who Chelsea got drawn for the Round of 16. Oh wait...
Just your average footy nuffie.
Coach of WXV side Rio De Janeiro Jaguars
2023 SC: Rank 126

Jukes

Quote from: SilkySkills on February 14, 2013, 05:33:27 PM
Hey ele, with the Champions League on now and all, i couldn't find who Chelsea got drawn for the Round of 16. Oh wait...

elephants

SS, Arsenal won't be playing champions league next year ;) Last trophy waaaas...?

Not in a great possie to 'burn' hey.

Winning Europa > Losing in last 16 tie to Real.